+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637

Thread: 4/22 Results Show *Spoilers*

Premium Member

Re: 4/22 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3422053;
    Guess he'll never be accepted on DWTS.
    *snort* I'm a little late, but that is hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Tivoer;3422653;
    No worse than a lot of the crap that passes for bands today.
    AMEN to that!! but EVERY decade has bands that suck, esp. the last two (90's/00's)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Steena;3422736;
    I thought Freda Payne looked fantastic. She is 64 years old, you know. Thelma Houston is 65 yrs old, and looks and sounds amazing too. I really thought that Freda's problem was she was moving around too much, and almost seemed too out of breath to sing.

Too bad they didn't have Donna Summer on last night. She would have brought down the house as she was the Queen of Disco.
    They had Donna Summer on one year, and she seemed disinterested and performed more like Freda than Thelma. Maybe that's why they didn't have her back.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3422562;
    Originally Posted by stacerace
    I for one will be turning the channel when he comes on

Like him or not, he is very good.
    Not in my opinion. He was off pitch the entire 30 seconds before I changed the channel. It was AWFUL!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21;3422863;
    I hope you are right about Allison going home next week...and Matt too...
    I mean, I know a lot of people like her and she has a decent voice but I just
    can't stand her...something about her...maybe its her hair/style/expressions and screaming. And Matt is a goner, either next week or the week after. As for Danny, I will miss him when he leaves cause I like him...but in all fairness, I guess its probable that Kris and Adam could be F2 and that's fine, I love Kris and Adam, and though he shouts, Adam is mad talanted. They are the two guys who can be different and shake it up in the F2 and make it their own.
    I think that if this were any of the other seasons, I wouldn't be rooting for Allison so much. But none of the four guys left are doing it for me-- either they're boring or I'm cringing-- so Allison it is. I wish Fox would re-air seasons past over the summer or something-- I'd love to see seasons two through four again (yes, even though I outright hated Fantasia).

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3423142;
    Not in my opinion. He was off pitch the entire 30 seconds before I changed the channel. It was AWFUL!
    Good thing he has more fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3423309;
    I think that if this were any of the other seasons, I wouldn't be rooting for Allison so much. But none of the four guys left are doing it for me-- either they're boring or I'm cringing-- so Allison it is. I wish Fox would re-air seasons past over the summer or something-- I'd love to see seasons two through four again (yes, even though I outright hated Fantasia).
    Some Fox stations and the cable channel Fox Reality sometimes show American Idol Rewind, which is exactly that: past seasons reshown. On Fox affiliates it's often run during the daytime or weekends, and on Fox Reality it's mostly during the summer and fall.

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;3423610;
    Some Fox stations and the cable channel Fox Reality sometimes show American Idol Rewind, which is exactly that: past seasons reshown. On Fox affiliates it's often run during the daytime or weekends, and on Fox Reality it's mostly during the summer and fall.
    American Idol Extra is on Fox Reality Channel. They always have the first interviews with the bootee & Rick Minor is there every week as well as Ace Young.

TV Guide channel also has on prior and justed booted Idols. It's hosted by Kimberly Caldwell and Justin Guarini.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3423671;
    American Idol Extra is on Fox Reality Channel. They always have the first interviews with the bootee & Rick Minor is there every week as well as Ace Young.
    Yep, I watch AI Extra every week! I kind of miss JD as the host, though... I'm actually kind of surprised there isn't more discussion here about AIE since it often has so much info about past contestants and all the backstage bits. It's also often really interesting to hear the contestants' reactions as they're booted.

I don't watch the past seasons on Rewind, but since someone asked I had wanted to mention it.

+ Reply to Thread