+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3536373839404142434445

Thread: 4/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/21 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCreeklady;3421728;
    She is a dancer...that is what they do..move to the music! It would be like asking her not to breath!
    I appreciate her enthusiasm and support for the contestants, but she has managed to control herself a little better in previous seasons, remaining seated, so I'm sure it is within her power to do so. Also, if all of the judges or the audience were on their feet uncontrollable because of the infectious music, it would be utter mayhem.

Quote Originally Posted by Nrmrr;3421556;
    Did anyone notice after Kris sang Kara was trying to get his attention so she could comment. Randy tapped her on the arm and pointed to himself and said "it's me". She pointed to herself and said "no, it's me". He tried once more to get her attention then threw his hand up in the air, like whatever. That was the only time Randy didn't comment first.
    And after Randy and Simon exchanged a look, Simon scratched his nose with his middle finger held high as she finished talking. I guess it COULD have been a coincidence.....

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferTVchick;3421788;
    And after Randy and Simon exchanged a look, Simon scratched his nose with his middle finger held high as she finished talking. I guess it COULD have been a coincidence.....
    I've seen him do that before, and wondered about it, when I saw it last night I figured it was just a normal thing for him to do. Think it was on Britain's got talent, or whatever its called when they showed the 12 yr old boy and Simon had him switch songs.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

+ Reply to Thread