+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546

Thread: 3/31 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3400489;
    Maybe in the middle of each season they come out with another show (which they did with "The Next Great American Band" in 2007 of which the Clark Brothers won) and it will be a contest for those AI semi-final contestants who didn't make the finals ever since AI started. That means recent contestants like Ricky Braddy, Kristen McNamara, Juno't Joyner, and Felicia Barton will be invited plus maybe even Jamar. There's Sundance Head, Sabrina Sloan, Lisa Leuschner, Eric Yoder, Hadas, Meosha Denton, along with Nick Mitchell, Tatiana Del Toro, Nathaniel Marshall, and Juanita Barber (lol....just joking!). Perhaps you can add more...maybe Mario Vasquez and Frenchie Davis and others who were once disqualified but are now eligible (but certainly not Joanna Pacitti). We shall call it the "American Idol: Second Chance".
    Joe! Please delete this post before the AI producers see it. The last thing we need is MORE AI. My head is already set to explore if I have to listen to one more Kara comment.

Re: 3/31 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3399067;
    Oh wow, the judges do NOT agree with me. Is it just me...I thought that sounded boring and very flat and it sounded like he was trying to do it exactly like Rascal Flatts....
    Yes it did, but you can get away with that when you're the chosen one.

Sometimes a singer can take a song I absolutely loathe and make me like it. That definitely wasn't the case here.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread