+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Michael Sarver - Season 8

Re: Michael Sarver - Season 8

I had no idea he was from Jasper.
    While I did not think his vocals were that good, I did think he was extremely polite and respectful toward everyone. I think his fans should be proud of him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Re: Michael Sarver - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3401557;
    I had no idea he was from Jasper.
    While I did not think his vocals were that good, I did think he was extremely polite and respectful toward everyone. I think his fans should be proud of him.
    I didn't either, makes his story even more poignant. I"m also glad he didn't use his back story as a way to garner votes. Simply put, I want good things to happen for people like Michael Sarver.
    The one reason I continue to watch AI is because of the `Diamonds IN The Rough' aspect. I knew Michael wouldn't win for a variety of legitmarte and not so legitimate reason, just as I knew Megan was going to get the ax- but at least AI serves as a springboard for people like them- they get heard and somewhere a producer or agent, professional musican or record label hears them, HEARS the potential and they have a shot at a career they otherwise wouldn't have. I might not like a particular contestants voice or sound, but I'm still happy if they wind up with a record deal.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456