+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Idol 3 ???

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Originally posted by MajiH
    I'd love to see an Idol 3 and I would like to see them step it up. Include people who play instruments, etc. I'd also like to see a band version.
    This is a good idea

Originally posted by MajiH
    I so want to be on Amazing Race. Love that show. Looking forward to the interviews, John!
    Ooh ooh!!! Me too!!! That's the only other TV show (besides American Idol) I get addicted to! I would LOVE to be on the Amazing Race! Hey MajiH, you wanna apply?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Sure, Aota. What a pair we would make! LOL I adore that show. Would love to zip all around the country. Too cool!

I would *love* the idea of putting losers of the first two seasons against each other! I actually have thought about that myself, pitting the people from the top 30, and 32 that did not make it to the final 10 into a competition, because I think there was GREAT talent, that just didn't luck out due to nerves, or somone getting a sympathy vote..... I think that we lost out on a lot of great performers.... Angela Peel from last year KILLED IMO! I also think that Hadas from this season had potential to be good.. but we only got to see her for like 1:30 seconds! I think that it's a great idea, but it will never happen!~
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Oh... and I agree that the first season was better to watch IMO... I think that overall this year had better talent, but last year had better performers, and I dont think anyone compares Kelly or Tamyra this season, they were FUN to watch! lol AI3 could turn out new fun talent if they went to cities that they skipped out on for the AI2 auditions... I know that both KC and Chicago were not auditioned...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

OMG, Angela Peel was one of my favorites and I REALLY wanted her to get the Wild Card spot!

FORT Fanatic
    Yeah! And remember Alexis Lopez? She was the perky gorgeous Latina who had a powerful voice for the age of 17 and a style like Julia DeMato's.

Oh I loved her, and the judges did too. Unfortunately she wasn't in the 10.

Gizmo82, I would LOVE to see part 1 and 2 losers face off in a little semi-series. And it would be very generous of the company to give them the spotlight again.

FORT Newbie

Ai3

Hey this is Jamie. I am The HUGEST fan of American Idol!! I've been a loyal fan of Season 1 and 2!.. Kelly, Justin and Tamyra were the best of idol 1, But NONE of them can compete w/ Clay Aiken. He was the BEST of both seasons. Ruben Was just alright. I can't wait til ai3 bcuz i am finally old enough to audition!! I hope they come to Oklahoma bcuz there is some enormous talent here! SoOo.. if anyone wants to talk about A.I please Im me.. LilMzCliffy.. or email me at xlilfoxygirlx@yahoo.com

Daphne
    lilmzcliffy

You don't know sin-gen! rockinyoursocks's Avatar
    Well I've only watched AI2, but after mp3s of Ai1 I truely believe that it was much better.

I think everyone from this season is better or on the same level as Kelly, Justin and Tamyra.
    They must have been fun to watch or something ???

I think AI3 might be a little harder to watch, after Trenyce left this series it got a little boring, I don't think I'll get as involved as this time.

Still, open to surprises...
    Trenyce Rocks Mine, Can I Rock Yours?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast