+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lil Rounds - Season 8

Re: Lil Rounds - Season 8

I really like Lil and think she is a major female contender. I agree that she has improved her image since she got to Hollywood and loved her look this week. I like her stage presence and her vocal performance. Unlike some of the fresh young performers, she is a wife and mother of 2/3 kids which to me makes her even more determined and focused. Not becuase she has a family, but because she has to stay focused while she is away from family. I think she can make it to the finals. She needs to make a good song selection next week.

I don't get the judges' (Kara's) fascination here. I think she's ok, but nothing special. I hope that she gets a shot at a record contract, though. She's really trying to make something for herself and her family, and I give her a lot of credit for that.

Ugh, this girl is not extraordinary in the slightest. She screams throughout her performances and in my opinion, doesn't have a very good quality to her voice. She may be on the same plane as screechfest Syesha, but I think America's forgetting what a true diva is supposed to sound like (::ahem:: La Toya, Melinda, Trenyce, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkOtterPop;3389289;
    Ugh, this girl is not extraordinary in the slightest. She screams throughout her performances and in my opinion, doesn't have a very good quality to her voice. She may be on the same plane as screechfest Syesha, but I think America's forgetting what a true diva is supposed to sound like (::ahem:: La Toya, Melinda, Trenyce, etc.).
    Agree 100%
    Lil Rounds has been over rated by the judges since her initial audition in Kansas City.I failed to see what they saw her in her then & I still fail to see it now. Her vocals don't do anything for me at all.I don't know why she's such a big deal.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3388988;
    I don't get the judges' (Kara's) fascination here. I think she's ok, but nothing special. I hope that she gets a shot at a record contract, though. She's really trying to make something for herself and her family, and I give her a lot of credit for that.

I agree. Good voice but not interesting. We have heard it all before. yawn

I too, feel Lil Rounds is way over-rated. The judges seem to be pulling for her, and I do not think she is the best talented vocalist there by any means.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

On a night that she should have dominated, she was once again barely mediocre. She chose to screech her way through yet another performance & got lauded by Randy as doing a great "Tribute to the original." Bah, she brings absolutely nothing new to this show that we haven't seen year after year.

From now on I will refer to her not as Lil Rounds. She will be Shrill Sounds!

She should sing a diva type song.

FORT Fogey

She is like so many other singers. It takes more than a good voice to wow me. They all have good voices. Do something different, surprize me.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I can put Lil and Adam on the same ballot. I really, really do not see (or hear) what the judges think is so special about either of them.

Thankfully, I am not the person in charge of typing up the closed captioning. I would have had a very hard time following Lil last night. She (and Michael) mumbled a good portion of their songs.

It could be that she doesn't realize it, but she looks awfully defensive when they are giving her anything less than a stellar review.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

+ Reply to Thread