+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

When will Kris appear on Idol? I was very ticked when Adam was a mentor and Kris has not even appeared - unless i missed it completely.

Kris was on earlier this season (I think it was Top 12 results?); he sang "Let It Be" and talked about Idol Gives Back.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3889513;
    When will Kris appear on Idol? I was very ticked when Adam was a mentor and Kris has not even appeared - unless i missed it completely.
    Kris appeared back in February, the night of the first eliminations from Top 24. He sang "Let It Be," with all proceeds from itunes sales going for Haiti relief. He was not featured to promote his own record sales, but was instead there to help raise funds awareness and funds for humanitarian aid for post-earthquake Haiti.

I think they should have him return and perform something from his cd. Maybe when his second single is released next week.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3889567;
    Kris appeared back in February, the night of the first eliminations from Top 24. He sang "Let It Be," with all proceeds from itunes sales going for Haiti relief. He was not featured to promote his own record sales, but was instead there to help raise funds awareness and funds for humanitarian aid for post-earthquake Haiti.

I think they should have him return and perform something from his cd. Maybe when his second single is released next week.
    They can't do that, it would be in direct conflict with their constant & continual pimpage of that "Worldwide superstar" known as Adam Lambert.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3889688;
    They can't do that, it would be in direct conflict with their constant & continual pimpage of that "Worldwide superstar" known as Adam Lambert.
    You don't think there's room for both guys to succeed?

Both Adam and Kris have come back to perform this season, and both did just great. I don't think it has to come down to one versus the other.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3889688;
    Sarcasm noted.

I would expect Kris will appear on the finale show, if he's not on before.

Don't they always have the reigning idol champ on the night of the big finale??

FORT Fogey

Yesterday we got something new, a Kris and Allison duet! They appeared in LA at an Oprah sponsored rally to ask people to stop texting while driving. But the big news is that they sang Coldplay's The Scientist. Here's a Yahoo article with a link to video of a rehearsal and the performance:

Kris Allen & Allison Iraheta Don't Phone It In On 'Oprah' Duet

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3891227;
    Yesterday we got something new, a Kris and Allison duet! They appeared in LA at an Oprah sponsored rally to ask people to stop texting while driving. But the big news is that they sang Coldplay's The Scientist. Here's a Yahoo article with a link to video of a rehearsal and the performance:

Kris Allen & Allison Iraheta Don't Phone It In On 'Oprah' Duet
    Wow, they sound really good together!

FORT Fogey

Wow! That was fantastic! Both the rehearsal and the performanc (but I liked the rehearsal better).

Season 8 really was special, wasn't it?

+ Reply to Thread