+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by CdnINXSFan;3850552;
    ...He seems to just miss the big boundaries each time - album 11, HAC 6, and Pop 11.
    That's because Kris has No Boundaries!

Sorry - it was a cheap shot but I had to take it.

In other Kris news - Kris will be opening for Keith Urban in Las Vegas on April 23. (I think I may buy a ticket to that - I like both those guys.) Standing room in the floor section is still available.

He also has some dates coming up opening for Daughtry and One Republic. Kris Allen Addicts has his detailed schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3850853;
    That's because Kris has No Boundaries!

Sorry - it was a cheap shot but I had to take it.

In other Kris news - Kris will be opening for Keith Urban in Las Vegas on April 23. (I think I may buy a ticket to that - I like both those guys.) Standing room in the floor section is still available.

He also has some dates coming up opening for Daughtry and One Republic. Kris Allen Addicts has his detailed schedule.
    If you have never seen Keith Urban you are in for a treat. He is an incredible guitar player.

LLWD passed the million downloads mark this week giving Kris his firts Platinum single. He has sold over 55k per week for 11 consecutive weeks. Not bad for a song & an artist that was immediately written off by many.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3852584;
    LLWD passed the million downloads mark this week giving Kris his firts Platinum single. He has sold over 55k per week for 11 consecutive weeks. Not bad for a song & an artist that was immediately written off by many.
    Congrats to Kris. The song's success wasn't big and splashy, just a continuous incremental achievement. So Kris-like!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3852584;
    Congrats to Kris! I loved when he sang Let It Be a few weeks ago.

I'm bummed to hear he's going to be opening up for Daughtry since it's not near me. My 2 favorite Idols at the same concert...sigh...

[Just glad I got to see Chris Daughtry open for Bon Jovi a couple of years ago--he was awesome and I lost my voice from screaming/singing before Bon Jovi even hit the stage--LOL!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Very excited to hear about the Platinum status, and even more so that he's opening for Keith Urban! I wish Keith was coming somewhere near me, but the dates I saw listed aren't. Good news about Daughtry and One Republic as well. Exposes him to a lot of fans who many not have otherwise gotten to know his music (I go by the assumption at this point that most of Chris' fans are not AI viewers).

I've always liked Kris and was shocked and thrilled that he won last year. We were down in WDW the weeks of the Top 3 shows and the finale shows. Went to the American Idol Experience in DHS the day after the Top 3 results show, and the host asked who the audience thought would win, Adam or Kris. We had been traveling the day before, so we had no clue who had made it to the finale. I was so shocked and happy when I heard that Kris made it. Was sure it'd be Adam and Gokey. We somehow managed to avoid the news of who won until we got back and watched all the shows we had recorded. Very happy night indeed!

Wish nothing but the best for Kris!

My husband and daughter saw Kris last night. I was supposed to go too but my other daughter had a concert at school, so of course I went to that. They both said Kris was fantastic. Just him and one other guy both on accoustic guitars. They said he was funny too. I wish I could have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3852812;
    I'm bummed to hear he's going to be opening up for Daughtry since it's not near me. My 2 favorite Idols at the same concert...sigh...
    Oh my!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

As of this mornings updates Kris' single has popped into the Top 10 of the Pop Charts for the first time, he is at #10, quite a ways ahead of the songs behind him, but also a long ways from the songs ahead of him. However, there are 3 songs ahead that are falling pretty drastically.

Also, he has passed Daughtry on the Hot Ac charts & is at his peak position of #5..

FORT Fan

Great news! Thanks for sharing!

+ Reply to Thread