+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

Kris will be singing the National Anthem at the NFC Championship game.

FORT Fogey

Billboard Magazine certified Live Like We're Dying as gold today. Congrats Kris! Also, his Ford commercial with Alright With Me premiered during last night American Idol auditions. Keeping my fingers crossed that AWM is the next single!

Kris has his first Top 10 hit as LLWD cruises into 10th place on the Hot AC Charts. It's still looking good for Top 5 IMO.

FORT Fogey

Hey! I heard Before We Come Undone on the radio. Has that been released as a single?

FORT Fogey

More cheekiness today on Twitter between Kris and MTV's Jim Cantiello - a Twitter skirmish!

Kris: Isn't it a little funny how most prescription side effects are a lot worse than the symptom you already have?

Jim: @KrisAllen Isn't it funny that Jerry Seinfeld has hijacked @KrisAllen's Twitter account? #TwitterBurn

Kris: @jambajim You have won this one but tomorrow is a battle you can't win.

Jim: @KrisAllen Tomorrow? As in 86400 seconds from now? #LiveLikeWereFighting

Kris: Touché, @jambajim, touché.

Jim: @KrisAllen Ok, ok. Truce. I already got called out by your mom for being a drunk once this week. Also, your accent use impresses me. #BroHug

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3800318;
    Hey! I heard Before We Come Undone on the radio. Has that been released as a single?
    And they played it during the Atlanta auditions! No official single news yet, though.

I wouldn't mind "Before We Come Undone," but I wish it would be "All Right With Me." I think that's more radio friendly. And it's my second favorite on the album after "I Need to Know," but that probably doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3800318;
    LLWD is still climbing on multiple charts. There is no reason for them to release another single just yet.

FORT Fogey

Guess who has the #1 video on the VH1 Top 20 Countdown this week? Congrats to Pocket Idol! Also, congrats to Adam - Whataya Want from Me debuted this week at #11 and can only go up from there.

FORT Fogey

Kris Allen did not impress at the NFC Championship game. Jordin sang beautifully at the AFC Championships. The speakers were far too loud though. Whatever the case, go Idols!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3806635;
    Kris Allen did not impress at the NFC Championship game. Jordin sang beautifully at the AFC Championships. The speakers were far too loud though. Whatever the case, go Idols!
    Saw them both. Jordin did really well. Kris was good; it may have been the sound because the crowd seemed to love it. He still does the "fray" instead of free thing

+ Reply to Thread