+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 80 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

His looks and his voice too reminds me of Robbie Williams. I think he's good but nothing special.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I think Kris is special. Great voice, great persona, great potential.

I like this guy more and more each week. I have downloaded his last couple of performances and will also buy this week's. It sounded amazing! He keeps getting better and better, which is what I like to see on this show.

He is also very humble...which I like!

Best performance of the night last night! He hasn't been one of my faves (Danny and Allison), but if he keeps doing that well, I'll start voting for him too.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He was absolutely amazing last night. I rank him at the #1 spot for the night. Then Danny (and he's my favorite)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've never come in this thread simply because although I like him, usually all I can say is "he's cute". Adam is my favorite and I still rank him as #1 for last night.

But I have to give kudos to Kris for last night. I think he was excellent last night. He is improving each week, and not many of the others are. Good for him!

Danny has been my favorite, but if Kris continues with performances like the wonderfully artistic one from last night, I'll want him to win the contest.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

I think Kris changed the melody too much, so I didn't really love his performance. He did lots of things right but I just don't like changing the melody so much. It kinda ruined the whole performance for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nemo78;3400125;
    I think Kris changed the melody too much, so I didn't really love his performance. He did lots of things right but I just don't like changing the melody so much. It kinda ruined the whole performance for me.

It's funny how perceptions are different. I was thinking last night how great it was that Kris successfully maintained the melody of the song while updating it stylistically.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

I really want to like this guy more, but I still can't seem to. His vocals are pleasant and he seems sweet, but 5 minutes after I see him, I can't remember him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread