+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 80 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

Looks like Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta will perform on Fox's New Year's Eve special, according to Billboard mag.

You should follow Kris on Twitter...his "updates" are quite hilarious at times - that is if you like a dry sense of humor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3763699;
    You should follow Kris on Twitter...his "updates" are quite hilarious at times - that is if you like a dry sense of humor.
    @KrisAllen

Totally hooked on Kris - more than I've been with any other idol. This is the first time I've ever bought the CD prior to it's date, paid attention to concert videos, cared about numbers, listened to a CD over and over again etc. etc.

Anyone seen Kris' two Christmas song videos - Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire from one of the Kissmas balls and Rockin' around the Christmas Tree from the Disney Parade. I love them. Also his new mashup of Heartless and Gangsta's paradise is great too. MJ's Big Blog has all of them or you can search on youtube.

I'm so looking forward to seeing Kris on SYTYCD. I hope it helps his numbers. His CD isn't going down as fast as would be expected, esp for an Idol CD and his single is moving up in the charts all the time - 18 on HAC and 32 on Pop with some big stations beginning to play him this week. I wish the Canadian stations would play him.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3728180;
    I have been watching the soap As The World Turns for years now. Yesterday there was a scene in a hotel where a bunch of high school kids were partying in celebration of finishing their SAT'S. The music playing in the background was Live Like We're Dying by Kris. Kind of cool.
    Bad news, ATWT has been cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3764986;
    Bad news, ATWT has been cancelled.
    I doubt that it had anything to do with hearing Kris' single in the background though.

As of this morining Kris is at #30 on the Top 40 charts & #15 on HAC. There are about 10 songs ahead of him on the HAC charts that are falling & Kris has a real shot at Top 10 in the next couple of weeks.

FORT Fogey

Kris did a jazzy version of The Christmas Song on Bonnie Hunt. Check out the video here on the show site, and enjoy some holiday cheer!

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3768572;
    Kris did a jazzy version of The Christmas Song on Bonnie Hunt. Check out the video here on the show site, and enjoy some holiday cheer!
    Thanks for that. Boy could sing the phone book and I'd replay it at least 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3765105;
    I doubt that it had anything to do with hearing Kris' single in the background though.
    Made me LOL! Thanks.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread