+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

The video is finally out. It's on youtube. It's pretty good, I must say.

I just heard his single for the first time today. I know, I know, I'm kind of late. But I haven't been into American Idol lately (I'm going to try and put in an effort to watch next season ), so I didn't feel any sort of feeling to want to go out and listen to it right away.

I heard it on the radio, late at night. I really liked what I heard, so I searched the lyrics right away. I thought it was going to be Matt Kearny, but to my surprise, it was Kris. I was really impressed. Too bad it hasn't charted that high though.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3745966;
    I just heard his single for the first time today. I know, I know, I'm kind of late. But I haven't been into American Idol lately (I'm going to try and put in an effort to watch next season ), so I didn't feel any sort of feeling to want to go out and listen to it right away.

I heard it on the radio, late at night. I really liked what I heard, so I searched the lyrics right away. I thought it was going to be Matt Kearny, but to my surprise, it was Kris. I was really impressed. Too bad it hasn't charted that high though.
    It is in the Top 40 on the Pop Charts & in the Top 25 on the HAC charts & has positive numbers on both charts so it's going to get much higher on both. It is also one of the top most added songs on both charts. Things are just beginning for Kris & this song.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3745142;
    The video is finally out. It's on youtube. It's pretty good, I must say.
    Here's the link.
    YouTube - Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying (HQ OFFICIAL VIDEO)

FORT Fogey

AOL has premiered the Kris Allen album. No more talk; no more speculation; go and listen. It's here.

At the moment I am savoring the pain, poignancy, and hope in the last song I Need to Know. Wow. So simple, and there's so much there. I have my own interpretation of what that song is about, but I won't say anything so you can all let it hit you in your own way.

Jim Cantiello at MTV News was inspired to write a rather lengthy (for him) review of the album in his blog.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 11-10-2009 at 05:02 AM.

Kris and his band did a fine job on "The Tonight Show" last night.
    Can't wait to see him in person.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3746963;
    AOL has premiered the Kris Allen album. No more talk; no more speculation; go and listen. It's here.

At the moment I am savoring the pain, poignancy, and hope in the last song I Need to Know. Wow. So simple, and there's so much there. I have my own interpretation of what that song is about, but I won't say anything so you can all let it hit you in your own way.

Jim Cantiello at MTV News was inspired to write a rather lengthy (for him) review of the album in his blog.
    I enjoyed the blog, thanks. I've listened to the CD and will be buying it. I can honestly say I enjoy most of the tracks. Way to go Kris!

According to his site, he will be on GMA tomorrow (Tuesday) morning.

FORT Fogey

Happy Kris Allen release day, everyone! Show of hands - who's got the album? What do you think? Does it meet expectations?

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3752288;
    Happy Kris Allen release day, everyone! Show of hands - who's got the album? What do you think? Does it meet expectations?
    I had to work, so I don't have it yet...but I will.

+ Reply to Thread