+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Regular

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

My computer won't let me watch half of the you tube videos because I can't install flash player. Anyone know how else I could access the yesterday video?

I can't watch these because I'm at work but here are some good vids from Kris' appearance at Walt Disney World.

American Idol winner Kris Allen performs “Heartless” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - Orlando Attractions Magazine Blog

A 5-part interview with Kris is up at Idolatry.

Idolatry: Adam and Allison show! | 'Idolatry' Videos | American Idol | Entertainment Weekly

(Don't know why it says Adam and Allison Show!)

A good reminder for those of us who were disappointed that Adam did not win JUST HOW GOOD KRIS REALLY IS.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by the Ricker;3479235;
    My computer won't let me watch half of the you tube videos because I can't install flash player. Anyone know how else I could access the yesterday video?
    I work with page design and layout and so my computer is a Mac. Now generally my Mac is a lot less hinky than my husband's PC but I had a heck of a time trying to install Flash Player. (I'm not even sure what happened. One day I was happily watching videos on youtube and the next day I couldn't. It was weird!) Anyways, what I finally did is uninstall the previous version and then download the new (and I've never before had to uninstall a previous version of a program on any Mac I've ever owned).

Give it a try. Perhaps this will work for you too.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Doats;3480585;
    I work with page design and layout and so my computer is a Mac. Now generally my Mac is a lot less hinky than my husband's PC but I had a heck of a time trying to install Flash Player. (I'm not even sure what happened. One day I was happily watching videos on youtube and the next day I couldn't. It was weird!) Anyways, what I finally did is uninstall the previous version and then download the new (and I've never before had to uninstall a previous version of a program on any Mac I've ever owned).

Give it a try. Perhaps this will work for you too.
    Thanks so much! I actually had to totally ditch Internet Explorer and use Firefox instead.. That was the problem. So, now I have flash player and can watch All the Kris videos I want. The idolatry interview is just as fantastic as Adam's. Slezak truly brings out the personality in Kris and Kris is so sincere, funny, and dedicated to his music. LOVE HIM!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3480534;
    This is seriously the best of the Idolatry series! Kris was very classy by taking the high road when it came to talking about his Renegade duet. And it validated everything about what we know to be an amazing friendship with Adam & Allison. Group 2 totally rocked this season.

There were also tons of humorous moments..."Thank you Aunt Gail!!!"

The most awesome aspect, though, is that we see why Kris deserved this Idol win...America really got this one right!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I just watched Kris on Huckabee signing Yesterday. He's very good, very entertaining and a humble, sweet guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3471621;
    You are ASSUMING that those people would have done nothing but vote, vote, vote for four straight hours. No taking time to chat with each other, no taking time to snack, no taking time for a drink, no taking time to pee, etc....... Makes me wonder if they would even be allowed to blink!

And who is to say that they ALL voted for Kris. Perhaps there were a few Adam fans who snuck into the house.
    I personally spent 3 of those 4 hours texting my votes for Kris. I did 999 for Kris and 1 accidental vote for Adam (YUK!)
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Regular

Anyone else catch Ryan Seacrest on Conan last night? What a jerk, totally dissing Kris again. I used to like him, but I have lost respect for all of the judges and him after this year. I was ticked off the way he treated Chris Daughtry in Season 5, too. Oh, well. Guess the only way for Kris to get media respect is to be as successful as Daughtry. Would love that. Trouble is he is so humble he wouldn't throw it in their faces like Daugtry did this year. Watching that was priceless!

Kris is supposed to sing the National Anthem tonight for the NBA Finals.

+ Reply to Thread