+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 80 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

I came across these articles and I wanted to share it to you guys. not sure if it was posted here already.

No wonder Kris and Adam are such great people, their moms raised them good! Kris and Adam and their respective family's great friends now, I sure wish their fans will be the same way

Kris Allen's Mom's Interview at Mom Logic

Adam Lambert's Mom's Interview at Mom Logic

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by porky pig;3467081;
    I came across these articles and I wanted to share it to you guys. not sure if it was posted here already.

No wonder Kris and Adam are such great people, their moms raised them good! Kris and Adam and their respective family's great friends now, I sure wish their fans will be the same way

What great interviews..Seems like both guys come from solid backgrounds, and they'll need it in the next few years for sure..

Quote Originally Posted by porky pig;3467081;

Thanks for sharing. It's neat how the moms became friends and found a lot of things in common. They both seem so nice, and so do their sons. I still think it was cute how Kris gave his mom "singing coupons" for her to redeem.

Does anyone know what their moms do for a living? Adam's mom said she's moving to LA? It sounded like Kris' mom flew out to LA each week (after awhile of trying to watch it on TV), so I'm curious what their jobs are.

FORT Fogey

Just read an online article entitled "Kris Allen gives 'American Idol' back its heart" - don't know if it is okay to post links here, but you can google it to find. It tells how Kris really embodies the whole idea of American Idol and shows how humble and true to himself he has been all along.

It just makes me feel good to know that this is the new role model - someone genuine, humble, who knows who he is, puts his music above his marketability, and can put his own glory aside to credit a competitor and make him look and feel good. WOW - it's great for this young generation to look up to this man!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by the Ricker;3466905;
    I went on Ellen's website and the clip said it was from him singing Heartless but it was really that awful song Kara wrote!
    I watched the clip of "Heartless" on the MJ's Big Blog site, not on Ellen's.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3466890;
    Speaking of that site, I particularly loved his pre-Idol "Beautiful Moon" - it's just great. The other pre-Idol songs sound good too, but I could listen to that moon song over and over.
    I love this one too. Have you listened to Land of Smiles yet? It is, in my opinion, hauntingly beautiful and was written after his mission trip to Thailand.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by the Ricker;3466905;
    I went on Ellen's website and the clip said it was from him singing Heartless but it was really that awful song Kara wrote!
    I used to hate Kara's song (on performance night)...however, after downloading it from iTunes, I just love Kris' studio version. I've been playing it on repeat and have completely changed my mind. It's amazing!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3465126;
    For those of you Kris fans that haven't got his songs at Itunes I would encourage you to do so. I bought all of the audio tracks, even the new single and it they are just awesome to listen to.

I can't wait to see what type of cd he puts out as his original stuff that is out there is brilliant. The Larry King show was brilliant too.
    ITA! I have almost all of his songs and now have them on repeat. I even bought the season pass since it includes the album when it comes out. Can't wait!

I can't stop listening to his Brand New Shoes cd. The second part of Larry King show was on tonight and the contestants picked Kris as prom king. You could tell how exhausted Kris and Adam were but the show itself was informative, to a point.

Kris is on Regis and Kelly and Ellen tomorrow. So set your DVR or TIVO.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 05-26-2009 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Kris shows
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

On the momlogic interview, his mom mentioned his music became more intense after his mission to Spain. Now I read he was on a mission to Thailand. How many missions has he been on? And now my curiosity is peaked as to the religious denomination that sponsors missions in Spain and Thailand. Not important in the scheme of things, but my interest is slightly aroused.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread