+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

As for what Kris has had to demonstrate or distance himself from in order to win... well, too bad that he felt he had to do that. It speaks to how even he must have perceived his own core fan base and that's just sad. Kris didn't and doesn't owe anybody anything and neither does Adam
    Or perhaps it's more what Kris has been surrounded by... I suspect Kris didn't read the message boards where people talked about liking Adam but not Adam's style of singing.

I like Kris.
    I thought Adam was the better performer, but found Kris to be a talented and likeable guy and I suspect he'll do very well for himself.
    I must say though his win was a bit anti-climactic for me.
    It was possibly the best finale, except for KISS, I don't see what all the fuss is about, I think they're dreadful, but they did add to the overall pizzazziness of the finale.
    It seemed fitting after a finale like that that Adam would win, so I was a bit deflated when he didn't.
    Still, well done to Kris and I wish him every success for the future.
    "That's Numberwang!"

MJ's Big Blog has a video up of Kris singing "Heartless" with his acoustic guitar, which it said will be aired on Ellen DeGeneres' show on May 27th.

It's perfection. You go, Kris!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3466181;
    MJ's Big Blog has a video up of Kris singing "Heartless" with his acoustic guitar, which it said will be aired on Ellen DeGeneres' show on May 27th.

Thanks for the heads-up TeacherLady.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

If anyone is interested go over to that tube site & search for the following.

Kris Allen - O Holy Night

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3466371;

Speaking of that site, I particularly loved his pre-Idol "Beautiful Moon" - it's just great. The other pre-Idol songs sound good too, but I could listen to that moon song over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3466371;

Thanks for the heads-up razorbacker. I thought it was fantastic. Can't wait to hear what Kris does on his album.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3466181;

I went on Ellen's website and the clip said it was from him singing Heartless but it was really that awful song Kara wrote!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3466890;
    Speaking of that site, I particularly loved his pre-Idol "Beautiful Moon" - it's just great. The other pre-Idol songs sound good too, but I could listen to that moon song over and over.

Thanks navybelle. I absolutely love, love this song!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by the Ricker;3466905;
    I went on Ellen's website and the clip said it was from him singing Heartless but it was really that awful song Kara wrote!
    Maybe they'll give him a break and change up the song to better match his voice, and tweak some of the words so it isn't so cliche. Now that the feedback is out, would it hurt them so much to make some changes? Otherwise, everyone already knows poor Kris has to release a stinker.

ETA: I mean the No Boundaries Song. Changing that up and fixing it up where possible.

+ Reply to Thread