+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 80 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3443880;
    I actually think Kris would have a better chance of beating Adam in the finale than Danny. There seems to be a lot more aversion to Danny than to Kris. So I would think that more Danny fans would vote for Kris in the finale than Kris fans would vote for Danny. More of Kris' fans would probably vote for Adam than Danny's fans would. JMHO.
    I actually followed that ......and agree! Plus, I think Kris is the real sleeper in this competition. Has he even had any backstory time?

As his song choice this week I'd really like to hear Kris do some America...Sister Golden Hair...or You Can Do Magic would work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3444083;
    As his song choice this week I'd really like to hear Kris do some America...Sister Golden Hair...or You Can Do Magic would work for me.
    I love this idea...give him a call!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3443871;
    Given that Danny is the only contestant who has never been in the bottom 3, I would say yeah, he probably is the only contestant who could beat Adam. I'd still like to see a Kris "upset" win.
    --
    --
    We don't really know that, do we? Odds are he was in the bottom 3 last week and very possibly bottom 2.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3444388;
    We don't really know that, do we? Odds are he was in the bottom 3 last week and very possibly bottom 2.
    Well, the only week we don't know about is last week. In the all of the other weeks, Danny was never in the Bottom 3 and he was consistently listed as the top-vote-getter or almost-top-vote-getter by Dialidol. That's a pretty strong track record.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3443610;
    If it were an Adam vs. Kris finale then Kris would absolutely have no chance of winning...like at all. As much as I loathe Adam, his fan base is much larger than Kris'. I'd rather see an Adam vs. Danny finale because Danny actually has a shot at winning this whole competition just as much as Adam does. I still wish Kris the best though. Hopefully he'll have at the very least a decent performance Tuesday. He's been slipping the last few weeks for me.
    Actually, I see this as the opposite of everything you say. I think Kris has a huuuge shot of winning if he's in the finale with Danny or Adam. Let me say what I've observed from fans NOT on this forum, because we tend to be a bit different.

With Danny, all of Adam's fans are probably going to side with Kris in the finale, because from what I've seen, the majority fan base of Adam's seem to like Kris second best. If Adam goes third, most of his fans are going to vote for Kris. He will also probably pick up all of the anyone but Danny voters.

If he's in with Adam, Kris is going to probably pick up all of the anyone but Adam voters, and possibly Danny's fans, because I don't see Danny's base, which has a lot of christian voters, going mostly to Adam.

Kris has a better shot than a lot of people think, and if he won I wouldn't be entirely unhappy, though my heart does belong to Adam.

You also mentioned an Adam vs. Danny finale, and I don't think you want to see that, because I'm pretty sure Adam would win that because the anyone but Danny base seems to be bigger than the anyone but Adam base.
    You've been Philiminated.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Kris has a good voice, great personality, good looks, humble. He hasn't been the judges favored one, but outlasted others who were predicted to stay. The possible sleeper?? He just could do well up against either Adam or Danny. His fan base is evidently there. It would be great to see him win. The perfect American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3444979;
    Kris has a good voice, great personality, good looks, humble. He hasn't been the judges favored one, but outlasted others who were predicted to stay. The possible sleeper?? He just could do well up against either Adam or Danny. His fan base is evidently there. It would be great to see him win. The perfect American Idol
    You said that perfectly! I agree 100%!

It was pretty tough to hear, but after Kris' second song when Kara asked Kris why he didn't do something like that on his first song, you could just make out Kris responding " I didn't want to do that on the first song", or something along those lines. If he had, it would have just undone everything he tried to accomplish with the second song. No one wants to give him any props for doing two different types of songs & accompanying himself on two different instruments. It was a great night for Kris. Win, lose, or draw, at least we know who he is & what he is capable of.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3448035;
    It was pretty tough to hear, but after Kris' second song when Kara asked Kris why he didn't do something like that on his first song, you could just make out Kris responding " I didn't want to do that on the first song", or something along those lines. If he had, it would have just undone everything he tried to accomplish with the second song. No one wants to give him any props for doing two different types of songs & accompanying himself on two different instruments. It was a great night for Kris. Win, lose, or draw, at least we know who he is & what he is capable of.
    I hate Kara. Nothing like picking a crappy song, then throwing him under the bus. I think he had a great night. He has shown his diversity through out the whole season.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread