+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fanatic

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

I was so thrilled about Kris staying last night, I didn't care if I watched the rest of the show.

I do think Allison should have stayed and Danny went...but you can't have everything. Kris is my favourite by far.

I for one, am sick and tired of all the Adam hype. If you close your eyes and listen to him sing, without all the theatrics, he really is not that great.

Go Kris.

I agree. I was thrilled Kris was the first safe one. I don't care for Adam either...I don't go for screaming in any type of music and screaming in key is still screaming. I generally don't watch him because the sticking the tongue out thing is distracting. I'm sure there are those that think that's cute but to me, it's tacky. Kris is really the only one I've been able to get on board with. I do like Danny; I think he had a bad week but like his singing style. Everyone has a bad week now and then. I never liked Allison; again, not my style and I couldn't understand what she was saying.

FORT Fanatic

Yeah for Kris!!! So excited he was safe!!!

Kris is safe, yay! My sister was so excited, she called me right away and I clapped.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3439353;
    Kris is safe, yay! My sister was so excited, she called me right away and I clapped.
    I gave it the standing ovation, right there in my living room.

Kris' day tomorrow begins in Little Rock & moves on to Conway. Here is the official schedule...unless it changes.

FRIDAY
    11:30am - Kris performs live at Riverfest Amphitheater
    3:00pm - Kris performs live at Donald W. Reynolds Performance Hall at UCA
    5:00pm - Kris Allen parade in downtown Conway
    5:30pm - Kris Allen performs live at Simon Park in Conway

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm really glad he was safe last night. He has shown the most improvement out of all of them. He had some really great performances over the season
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3439516;
    I'm really glad he was safe last night. He has shown the most improvement out of all of them. He had some really great performances over the season
    I absolutely agree!!! I live on the West Coast so I always go online to get check who gets kicked off beforehand. But this time i was a chicken and had my daughter do it and she texted me and told me he was the first one safe. I thought she was totally lying but NO!!!!

Yay Kris

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Glad Kris was safe too. He certainly hasn't gotten the respect he deserves from the judges. He's been kept in the background from the beginning. Kris EARNED every vote and deserves to be in the Top Two.

Would LOVE to see him win it all and teach the judges (not that they will remember for long) that they CANNOT tell the public who to vote for.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The fact that Kris plays several instruments is being overlooked. I realize it's a "singing" competition but they keep talking about the "whole package" and I think Kris has it. I love the arrangements that he comes up with week after week. Originality is one of his strengths. I hope he wins it all!

+ Reply to Thread