+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 80 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

I just found this interview with Kris from earlier in the competition (yes, I am very late to this process - everyone else may have already seen it!), and I was glad to see a little more personality than what they give us on the show. I think he is the whole package - not a dominating force, but understated, with each layer being a pleasant surprise.

Kris Allen and Jesse Langseth - Top 36 - American Idol

I really felt bad for Kris last night with the way that Simon beat him down. It was uncalled for & Kris looked totally whipped after it. Simon & his Danny bias needs to take it sqaure in the a** tonight with a Gokey exit.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3437188;
    I really felt bad for Kris last night with the way that Simon beat him down. It was uncalled for & Kris looked totally whipped after it. Simon & his Danny bias needs to take it sqaure in the a** tonight with a Gokey exit.
    They've been stacking the deck against Kris all season. Nothing new.

The bias toward Karaoke Gokey (how would you abbreviate that, Karagokey?) has been inexplicable. They truly have created a smug little monster there.

FORT Fanatic

I really do hope Kris stays and makes it to the final two. I just love him. He is the only one who I would listen to on the radio or download their record.
    Well Allison too, I think.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3437188;
    I agree razorbacker... I thought Kris seemed very "down" last night after his duet with Danny. Its like he just wanted to finish his song and get out of there.... tired of it all.

I wonder what their playlist of songs was for last night... I thought Kris would have done really well and anything by the Eagles...

not to say I didn't like his performance, I actually enjoyed it...
    Last edited by maxkl; 05-06-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: add

I hate it when it gets to the final four as it seems they always throw the two they don't want in the finale under the bus. Both Kris and Allison got some comments that I don't think they truly deserved. I am hoping both of them hang in there and Gokey goes home.

I voted for the whole two hours last for Kris last, the first time I have done that all season.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3437409;
    I hate it when it gets to the final four as it seems they always throw the two they don't want in the finale under the bus. Both Kris and Allison got some comments that I don't think they truly deserved. I am hoping both of them hang in there and Gokey goes home.

I voted for the whole two hours last for Kris last, the first time I have done that all season.
    I'm actually hoping Allison goes home, but I too voted an hour longer for Kris. I know this board dislikes Danny but I'm hoping he goes home next week. PLEASE PLEASE let Kris stay.

Kris performed better than Danny did in the duet, his voice stood out, it was good. His solo, I felt was very good. Come together doesn't have to have the hard rocker edge, the Beatles sang it softly.

I vote may times for Kris and Adam both, 60+ times.

FORT Fanatic

You are right about them throwing 2 under the bus. I always say sometimes Simon uses reverse psychology to get the results he wants. Do you truly think American preferred Adam last night over Kris - I don't think so. He was screeching and screaming....meanwhile Kris is undeniably charming...if he goes ...I don't care who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3437497;
    You are right about them throwing 2 under the bus. I always say sometimes Simon uses reverse psychology to get the results he wants. Do you truly think American preferred Adam last night over Kris - I don't think so. He was screeching and screaming....meanwhile Kris is undeniably charming...if he goes ...I don't care who wins.
    I have no problem believing people prefer Adam over Kris He is my second favorite and when he screams it is on key and adds something to the performance.

My issue is people preferring Danny, that is something that I just don't get.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread