+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast

Thread: Kris Allen - Season 8

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Kris Allen - Season 8

He is the dark horse of the show. I loved loved loved his performance last night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Kris was brilliant last night. He has done what Brooke couldn't do last year, be successful with a folk genre (my favorite genre).
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Love him more and more each week! Definately gonna buy this week's song...it was amazing...

He was awesome last night! Best of the night by a mile!

Kris is my 2nd favorite in the competition. I've only downloaded his and Adam's songs from iTunes. Everyone else is kind of meh to me.

He definitely had the best performance last night. I watched it with my sister and brother-in-law and I looked over at them halfway and they both had a very surprised look on their faces. That's what I loved about his performance, it was just a very nice surprise.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fan

i LOVE kris! he is always ON and always has something original. Goodness....and a cutie too. Not a screamer (Adam)----just plain good - I need to invest in an mp3 player to download his and danny's stuff. ok, so how old am i????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....over 45? OVER 50? ( I am sure some are questioning my lame "invest in a " comment) thanks for supporting an older fan.

Quote Originally Posted by awho?;3421964;
    i LOVE kris! he is always ON and always has something original. Goodness....and a cutie too. Not a screamer (Adam)----just plain good - I need to invest in an mp3 player to download his and danny's stuff. ok, so how old am i????? ummmmmmmmmmmmmm....over 45? OVER 50? ( I am sure some are questioning my lame "invest in a " comment) thanks for supporting an older fan.
    Over 60 here but I have an iPod that is packed with AI goodies from this season and last. Why should young'uns have all the fun?

I love Danny and would like to see Danny and Kris as the F2 but I'm sure there's no way Adam won't be in F2 (I still don't get it ). I really hate to see Danny not in F2 but I'd rather Kris be in F2 with Adam because I think that Kris is the only one who can beat him.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3423096;
    I love Danny and would like to see Danny and Kris as the F2 but I'm sure there's no way Adam won't be in F2 (I still don't get it ). I really hate to see Danny not in F2 but I'd rather Kris be in F2 with Adam because I think that Kris is the only one who can beat him.
    Totally agree! Kris is brilliant but there's no way that Adam won't be in the F2.

+ Reply to Thread