+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 161

Thread: Anoop Desai - Season 8

  1. #41
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3382632;
    We are all entitled to our opinions here.
    You're correct. We are entitled to our own opinions. However, he was either being smug or he wasn't. Not really opinion but we all have different perceptions. I was simply asking where you were coming from and explained where I was coming from. I was not attacking your opinion. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  2. #42
    FORT Fan kiariclois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    248

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Oh oh... I love this guy. He has great personality and great manners, though he's not good when it comes to song choice. He has great voice but he really need to find a right song... Hmm...

  3. #43
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3383060;
    You're correct. We are entitled to our own opinions. However, he was either being smug or he wasn't. Not really opinion but we all have different perceptions. I was simply asking where you were coming from and explained where I was coming from. I was not attacking your opinion. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
    No need to be sorry. To me, he came across as smug; to you, he did not. Hence - 2 different opinions.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,121

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Just saw Kimberly Caldwell talking about Anoop. She said that while he didn't give the best performance last week, he is a "doll" yadda, yadda, yadda. She really likes him and thinks he'll be around for awhile. I kind of got the impression she had some inside scoop.

  5. #45
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,439

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Anoop is another one of the not-my-favorite-but-I-don't-dislike-him singers.

    I really don't get what all the hype is, but then again, the same can be said for Adam.

    Did Anoop do a GREAT job last night? No.

    Was it much, much better then his previous performances? YES!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  6. #46
    Fort Regular angelic_one2002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,589

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    I thought Anoop did an amazing job last night. He was right on tune, and that's what I listen for. Wasn't pitchy at all. I'm glad this kid was brought back.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

  7. #47
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    111

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3384407;
    Just saw Kimberly Caldwell talking about Anoop. She said that while he didn't give the best performance last week, he is a "doll" yadda, yadda, yadda. She really likes him and thinks he'll be around for awhile. I kind of got the impression she had some inside scoop.
    I think he'll be around for awhile too. The students attending The University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill will vote non-stop til the lines close. Then you have all of the Noopsters and Noop Troopsters voting. He has a MEGA Fan base!

  8. #48
    FORT Fan I<3JAY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    269

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy4Knievel;3386315;
    I think he'll be around for awhile too. The students attending The University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill will vote non-stop til the lines close. Then you have all of the Noopsters and Noop Troopsters voting. He has a MEGA Fan base!
    And then of course you have the 44-year-old moms voting for him too. He is simply talented and adorable.

  9. #49
    Ruben is "Soulful" pillbeam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,115

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Anoop is a very good singer. I was impressed. And his name is cool, too.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

  10. #50
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

    Finally Anoop lived up to what we've seen as clips elsewhere and to his Hollywood and audition singing. I was very happy with what he did and was very happy to see him make it through. I like him. Will I be buying his CD? No. Then again I won't be buying any of this years contestants because not a one of them is in my preferred style and if they are (Allison, Alexis) they haven't managed to grab me yet to the point where I would spend money on them.

    Anyways, yay Anoop!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.