+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Anoop Desai - Season 8

Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3382632;
    We are all entitled to our opinions here.
    You're correct. We are entitled to our own opinions. However, he was either being smug or he wasn't. Not really opinion but we all have different perceptions. I was simply asking where you were coming from and explained where I was coming from. I was not attacking your opinion. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Oh oh... I love this guy. He has great personality and great manners, though he's not good when it comes to song choice. He has great voice but he really need to find a right song... Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3383060;
    You're correct. We are entitled to our own opinions. However, he was either being smug or he wasn't. Not really opinion but we all have different perceptions. I was simply asking where you were coming from and explained where I was coming from. I was not attacking your opinion. I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
    No need to be sorry. To me, he came across as smug; to you, he did not. Hence - 2 different opinions.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Just saw Kimberly Caldwell talking about Anoop. She said that while he didn't give the best performance last week, he is a "doll" yadda, yadda, yadda. She really likes him and thinks he'll be around for awhile. I kind of got the impression she had some inside scoop.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Anoop is another one of the not-my-favorite-but-I-don't-dislike-him singers.

I really don't get what all the hype is, but then again, the same can be said for Adam.

Did Anoop do a GREAT job last night? No.

Was it much, much better then his previous performances? YES!!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I thought Anoop did an amazing job last night. He was right on tune, and that's what I listen for. Wasn't pitchy at all. I'm glad this kid was brought back.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3384407;
    Just saw Kimberly Caldwell talking about Anoop. She said that while he didn't give the best performance last week, he is a "doll" yadda, yadda, yadda. She really likes him and thinks he'll be around for awhile. I kind of got the impression she had some inside scoop.
    I think he'll be around for awhile too. The students attending The University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill will vote non-stop til the lines close. Then you have all of the Noopsters and Noop Troopsters voting. He has a MEGA Fan base!

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy4Knievel;3386315;
    I think he'll be around for awhile too. The students attending The University of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill will vote non-stop til the lines close. Then you have all of the Noopsters and Noop Troopsters voting. He has a MEGA Fan base!
    And then of course you have the 44-year-old moms voting for him too. He is simply talented and adorable.

Anoop is a very good singer. I was impressed. And his name is cool, too.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Finally Anoop lived up to what we've seen as clips elsewhere and to his Hollywood and audition singing. I was very happy with what he did and was very happy to see him make it through. I like him. Will I be buying his CD? No. Then again I won't be buying any of this years contestants because not a one of them is in my preferred style and if they are (Allison, Alexis) they haven't managed to grab me yet to the point where I would spend money on them.

Anyways, yay Anoop!

+ Reply to Thread