+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anoop Desai - Season 8

Re: Anoop Desai - Season 8

I didn't think he was the worst of the night. I had such high hopes for him after all the clips I've seen online. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe he's just not a solo singer and really needs the rest of the group with him so he can shine.

Disappointed, I know he can do much better than what he did with Beat It. And on a purely shallow note, he's so pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3379763;
    I didn't think he was the worst of the night. I had such high hopes for him after all the clips I've seen online. I'm not sure what's going on, maybe he's just not a solo singer and really needs the rest of the group with him so he can shine.

Disappointed, I know he can do much better than what he did with Beat It. And on a purely shallow note, he's so pretty!
    I feel the same way you do. I want him to do so good especially watching him online with the Clefhangers. He seems to be a really nice fella with a great personality, I want the voice to go along with it. I don't want to be disappointed so I'm hoping for an improvement next week.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He definitely could have done better
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It wasn't his best performance but there were others that were worse. Adam comes to mind... I voted for him because I know he can do better and because MJ is really difficult to pull off. I think doing MJ on the first night or even at all was kind of stupid.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Prior to last night, though I didn't love Anoop's vocals, I thought he seemed like a very nice guy with a quite likable personality. Last night, however, he came across as smug to me, especially when critiqued by the judges. IMO, with a performance like that, he had no reason to be at all smug.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

i think he chocked

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3380100;
    Prior to last night, though I didn't love Anoop's vocals, I thought he seemed like a very nice guy with a quite likable personality. Last night, however, he came across as smug to me, especially when critiqued by the judges. IMO, with a performance like that, he had no reason to be at all smug.
    I didn't think he was smug at all. I liked how he was quiet and listened to the judges and didn't back talk them. The expression on his face looked like he was taking in their criticism constructively to me. Perhaps that is the expression that looked smug to you
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I gvie him 3 weeks more, tops. He is not something they can sell, there is no reason to save him. Not to mention they [judges] feel it was a bad move putting him in to the top '13'
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I like Anoop-Dog, but he hasn't risen to the level I'd hoped.

I think he'll make the tour for sure, but I see him leaving sometime b/w the Top 10 and the Top 7. I like Anoop, but he really needs to step up his game and at this point there are just others who are far better than him.
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread