+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Allison Iraheta - Season 8

Re: Allison Iraheta - Season 8

So is she a cutter ?

FORT Fogey

She is a good singer but I don't connect with her at all. I didn't connect with Ricky Braddy either and he is phenomenal. Not sure how/why this happens, but it's all rolled up into that "it" factor that Simon talks about. Allison has more of it than Ricky, but still, I just can't get into her.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3382503;
    So is she a cutter ?
    Interesting question, I hadn't made that connection from her comment, but could very well be.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Finally it hit me. She reminds me of Rachael Ray...looks a lot like her...especially with the faces

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3383708;
    Interesting question, I hadn't made that connection from her comment, but could very well be.
    A cutter wouldn't say "It's not like I cut myself" without prompting, would she?

I think that its just that 16 year olds these days live in a dark place where stuff like this is all too common. She probably goes to school with a bus load of cutters.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Typically, I like the rockers, but I'm just not enjoying her at all. I just don't like her voice all that much.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3384852;
    Finally it hit me. She reminds me of Rachael Ray...looks a lot like her...especially with the faces
    I absolutely LOATHE Rachel Ray! I'll try not to see that comparison I thought I just didn't like Allison because of her hair and my rule against voting for people who aren't allowed to vote I hope we don't add Rachel Ray look-a-like to the mix!
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3385240;
    I absolutely LOATHE Rachel Ray! I'll try not to see that comparison I thought I just didn't like Allison because of her hair and my rule against voting for people who aren't allowed to vote I hope we don't add Rachel Ray look-a-like to the mix!
    As Randy says "Check it out, dude".....it is very obvious especially since I looked at her last night with that in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3385213;
    A cutter wouldn't say "It's not like I cut myself" without prompting, would she?

I think that its just that 16 year olds these days live in a dark place where stuff like this is all too common. She probably goes to school with a bus load of cutters.
    If she was working on not doing that and wasn't heavy into it, yeah, a light cutter might say that. But since I am out of touch with 16 year olds these days, it could be just a saying.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Really hope she doesn't go home tonight. I want to see her grow into her self. She has a killer voice.

+ Reply to Thread