+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 195 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495135185 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;3430917;
    How about "Barracuda"?

He might be able to pull it off. With his voice?
    Interesting song choice. I could totally see Adam choosing that song and he could rock it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3431068;
    I agree, but I find it refreshing that they are having them sing duets, which I don't ever recall happening before. [I did not watch Seasons 1 and 4, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong...]

Wonder how they'll decide which two to pair up? I sure am hoping they put Adam and Allison together! They're my two favorites.

In my TeacherLady fantasy world, this is how I'd like to see the remaining four finish:

1. Adam
    2. Allison
    3. Kris
    4. Danny

It won't turn out exactly that way, but I'm hoping I'll be close.

I, too, would love to see Danny go next. But, too many people think he is wonderful, amazing, perfect, etc. etc. I don't see it. I think he is just plain weird and not that great. I think he is smug and thinks his poop doesn't smell. I really dislike him.

I am hoping for Adam to win, but if he doesn't I can be fine with anyone but Danny.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3431022;
    Well, from what I'm seeing on other boards, they are singing duets. One song for each, duets on two. That way, they only have to make time for 6 songs instead of eight. Duet with Allison would be very cool, but I'm VERY upset they don't get 2 songs. TPTB are just doing their best to ROYALLY SREW UP this season. Errrrr!
    I almost feel sorry for anyone who will duet with Adam. Almost. He will out-sing the other person and without breaking a sweat. I've seen some duets he did on Youtube and no matter how good his partner was, he always left them in the dust.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3431187;
    I almost feel sorry for anyone who will duet with Adam. Almost. He will out-sing the other person and without breaking a sweat. I've seen some duets he did on Youtube and no matter how good his partner was, he always left them in the dust.
    Then maybe that will be their strategy - whoever they'd like to leave next will be paired with Adam. Why do I have an awful feeling it will be Kris?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

I think I've figured out who Adam reminds me of - he is a mix of Freddie Mercury and Tom Jones.

I would just love hearing Adam take on any of Tom Jones' older stuff. A little twist would be good, but I wouldn't want him to do a 180 with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3431187;

I have listened to many you tube videos of Adam and you are right, he outsings whomever is singing with him.

Love him or hate him, I love him, that boy can sing and from what I could see, act very well too.

Just me maybe, but I would love to hear him sing some songs from Phantom of the Opera. I just love it. I saw it in Las Vegas and the movie version and fell in love.
    Last edited by mommyof2poodles; 05-01-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

FORT Fogey

Adam "screams"? Well, I think Danny tunelessly and risibly growls, Allison mushes her consonants unintelligibly, and Kris weakly sings out of the side of his mouth.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3431022;
    Well, from what I'm seeing on other boards, they are singing duets. One song for each, duets on two. That way, they only have to make time for 6 songs instead of eight. Duet with Allison would be very cool, but I'm VERY upset they don't get 2 songs. TPTB are just doing their best to ROYALLY SREW UP this season. Errrrr!
    I agree. Adam and Allison would be an amazing grouping. The idea of duets is intriguing. There really is no better way, other than having all the contestants sing the very same song, to do a side-by-side comparison of the quality of the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3429386;
    Saw the cutest video on YouTube - search "Paisley (15 mos) watching Adam Lambert on iPhone." She's just adorable. Who says Adam doesn't appeal to all age groups?
    That was the BEST video! Soooo cute! That's kinda how I feel on Tuesday nights when I'm waiting for Adam's turn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amna;3423367;
    It's a one horse race this year. No doubt about it- Adam will definitely win.
    Welcome to the Adam Lambert show! Wooo hooo!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

+ Reply to Thread