+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 195 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

After hitting bottom 3 this week, I'm very interested to see what he pulls out of his hat for next week. I HOPE they get to sing two songs. I'm just wondering if the stigma of being in the bottom 3 will make him play it safe, or if he'll go BALLS TO THE WALL, since it IS rock week. I think we should be able to see how much he really wants to win with his song selection/selections.
    Last edited by Fooled Again; 04-30-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: because to is not TWO

He needs to sing BoRhap.

I think one of his songs should be MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD by David Bowie. Jordis Unga sang it on Rockstar INXS. Adam would have a total "MOMENT" with that song, and Simon would LOVE it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellender;3430492;
    Ryan never said that Matt and Adam were the bottom two. I think he did say that Matt, Adam, and Kris were the bottom 2 (though I'm not even sure of that). But after he put Adam with Matt and Kris, Ryan just said he was going to send one person back to safety and that person was Kris.
    It's quite possible Adam was not in the bottom two.

It's also quite possible that all the vote totals (except maybe for Matt) were really, really close. And I think if Adam really was in the bottom two, it was basically a case of him (almost) being "Tamyra'd" or "Daughtry'd."

The judges, especially Simon, really did kind of diss both Kris and Allison -- after having praised both of them -- by overpraising Danny and Adam, both of whom seemed to get special lighting, setting, camera work, etc. Kris's and Allison's fans knew they had to vote like mad to keep them safe. Adam's fans probably assumed he was safe.
    I taped it and just watched it back....after Jamie Foxx sang Ryan asked him "Jamie, what do you think? Did America get this right tonight? This is the bottom 2 here." So yeah, Matt and Adam were the bottom 2.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3430841;
    He needs to sing BoRhap.
    The world is populated with great Rock songs, why is this overdone example the one tha tkeeps getting brought up? I don't get it...expand the horizons a bit.

How about "Barracuda"?

He might be able to pull it off. With his voice?
    I never cared, but I would be eager to see that.
    That would be exciting. A break from the usual boredom.
    All or nothing.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3430290;
    I agree, Imperfect1 ! I said this yesterday. I hope Adam's fans dont just assume that he is in top place, here..and get lazy and not vote. All the MORE reason to VOTE Adam....if he is your favorite.
    I agree and please vote exclusively for ADAM, no split votes, we're too close to the finale. Adam you're the BEST!

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3430911;
    The world is populated with great Rock songs, why is this overdone example the one tha tkeeps getting brought up? I don't get it...expand the horizons a bit.
    Because BoRhap is the ultimate test for a rocker.

I would also like to hear Adam sing Nirvana's Lithium.

Well, from what I'm seeing on other boards, they are singing duets. One song for each, duets on two. That way, they only have to make time for 6 songs instead of eight. Duet with Allison would be very cool, but I'm VERY upset they don't get 2 songs. TPTB are just doing their best to ROYALLY SREW UP this season. Errrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3431022;
    Well, from what I'm seeing on other boards, they are singing duets. One song for each, duets on two. That way, they only have to make time for 6 songs instead of eight. Duet with Allison would be very cool, but I'm VERY upset they don't get 2 songs. TPTB are just doing their best to ROYALLY SREW UP this season. Errrrr!
    I agree, but I find it refreshing that they are having them sing duets, which I don't ever recall happening before. [I did not watch Seasons 1 and 4, so somebody correct me if I'm wrong...]

Wonder how they'll decide which two to pair up? I sure am hoping they put Adam and Allison together! They're my two favorites.

In my TeacherLady fantasy world, this is how I'd like to see the remaining four finish:

1. Adam
    2. Allison
    3. Kris
    4. Danny

It won't turn out exactly that way, but I'm hoping I'll be close.

+ Reply to Thread