+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 195 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3413140;
    Not even close, in my book, but there are going to be many who disagree with me.
    Constantine didn't even have a career after idol, except some guest spots on the Soup where he made fun of how smarmy he is! It was pretty funny and I like it when people are humble enough to laugh at themselves!
    THanks. I'll have to look him up, then. Usually, I can remember the ones I like. Perhaps, he was on one of the seasons I did not watch.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3413137;
    Was he as good as Adam?
    I will agree with Maude.. and add, I really donot think that anyone on Idol is or was as good as Adam. He is the first Idol that i got iTunes for.. but then again i DID buy Chris Daughtry's CD.. and loved it.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

THanks, Fire and Maude,
    I looked him up on Utube. I thought he was the guy with the long hair. His voice was very good, but something about him just turned me off in the delivery.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I heard Adam's song on the radio this afternoon. They were playng his song from last week. WHOOO...that does't happen too often for a currrent contestant

I oversaturated my brain this week with Mad World, so I wasn't quite ready for last night's Born to be Wild. But I watched again this morning and liked it a lot more. I'm not a big fan of screaming, but that's not really what he does. He hits notes and sings them forcefully. I also thought this morning there was a resemblance to Ashton Kucher with the hair and eyes somehow. I'm not a big fan of Kucher, but I'm wondering if anyone else saw that? No? Just me? ok
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fanatic

I am a big Adam fan, but last night's performance was as bad as Simon declared it to be. Sometimes you should just sing the damn song Adam!

FORT Fogey

I think we know Adam by know..he has made it clear. He performs...puts on the costume, makeup and does his hair to suit the song and the personna. Coming from him, it isn't phoney...it is just Adam the performer...MORE than just a singer. Some performances we personally like better than others...but never does he go wrong and never are they forgettable.

FORT Fan

High and loud is not the new good. Adam was a trainwreck last night and last week he screamed some bum notes just like he does every week. He is not even close to the best ever on Idol, Just no.

I think he stood out wonderfully from a pack of boring....

I honestly did not like one other performance - at all. Even Alison who I usually like. What did Danny sing? (see that's the problem - he always does the same song - "start out slow and then hit power ballad thingy"...it could be the same song each week...)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I have not been Adam's biggest fan, although I have never denied his talent. He's just not my cup of tea. Well, last night he did a fantastic job. Best of the night
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread