+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 195 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Official American Idol Web site alert: I missed this last week, but if you go to the AI site this afternoon, Monday, they are offering free access to all of the contestants' performance videos for the last several weeks. Just click where it says "DVR Cut off?" This link is at the top of the page. If you don't see it right away, it should flash by after Scott's pic disappears.
    --
    Last edited by pillbeam; 04-13-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3411585;
    That was me and I did also listen to "Come to Me..." which is a song that very much suits his voice. If you get a chance to listen to the audition PLUS video, you will also hear a solo from a stage production of The Ten Commandments; same type of ballad - just as beautiful.
    Oooh, I have, I have -- listened to "Is Anybody Listening?" from The Ten Commandments, that is.

Another !!WOW!! performance. I highly recommend searching for this video to any fan who hasn't seen/heard it yet.

As Randy says, this man has mad talent, and can sing his face off!

Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3411879;
    "Unchained melody" wouldnt be the right for Adam, IMO. However, I do love the idea of him doing an Elvis song. Such as "In the Ghetto". He might be able to bring tears to few eyes with that one.
    "In the Ghetto" would be awesome. Does Adam have much of a low register?
    Count your blessings!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I have said it over and over But he NEEDS to do Muse, anything by Muse! lol
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3412281;
    I have said it over and over But he NEEDS to do Muse, anything by Muse! lol
    You are so right. Muse is right up his alley. Here's to hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3411695;
    That is such a beautiful song (my favorite from Rent). I think Adam would be great on that song. I wonder - Is there going to be a Broadway week this year??
    I'm not sure about Broadway week (I'm sure he'd do something completely unpredictable though!), but Rent was also a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3411367;
    David Cook sang that last season - one of my favorite songs that he did, and I must have played it 1000 times on my iPod.

Jason Castro had such a moment with Hallelujah last season, that I think it's best if Adam didn't do that one. Though I think he'd be great.
    Wow, I didn't realize that David Cook did Music Of the Night, sorry I missed it. That's one of my favorite. Don't know what I would want Adam to sing now, well whatever it is I know that it will be wonderful as usual!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Regular

I would love for him to do Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen) from Wayne's World- he did so great with that in the auditions, and I think he could really KILL that song!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3412496;
    Wow, I didn't realize that David Cook did Music Of the Night, sorry I missed it.
    Go to YouTube and search for "david-cook music-of-the-night". It was eye-opening.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3412581;
    Go to YouTube and search for "david-cook music-of-the-night". It was eye-opening.
    I actually listened to DC at work today. I burned most of his performances to disc and made converts out of my co-workers. David sang Music of the Night beautifully. I was so nervous when I heard he was going to sing it, but it was simply gorgeous.

CANNOT WAIT to see what Adam sings tomorrow. I know whatever he chooses will be stunning. He is just so talented. His is the performance that makes me anxious to watch every week.

+ Reply to Thread