+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 195 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Bump this thread with more Adam love!

Adam has been bringing it non-stop every week and deserves to go all the way. His "Black or White" is still my favorite performance of this season.

If he and Allison were the final two, that would validate this season thoroughly for me.

He does come across as pretty mature, unlike some of the other contestants. He just seems like a class act.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf!;3410507;
    Yeah, listen to the downloads. He has an amazing voice! I really like the ROF download, but not the performance as much. I love all his songs, and listen to them in the car. The added bonus for me is actually seeing Adam perform. He's mesmerizing! I can't wait for his performance each week. There is just something about him. If he's ever in the bottom, he's the one who'll get the save......not that I think he'll be in the bottom.
    I wasn't sure about listening to, as opposed to seeing, Adam sing, but his voice is beautiful with or w/o visuals. I would definitely buy a Adam cd.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3410371;
    Something just occured to me that I hope isn't in the works. Remember when Clay and Ruben were top 2? To this day, most Clay fans think he actually won, but it was rigged for Ruben to win. What was the result? Clay's album sold a gazillion more than Ruben's with people buying multiple copies to prove a point. What if they somehow puff Danny up to make a win against Adam plausable? I think the Adam fans would react in much the same way as Clay fans. I don't think this is actually happening ever since I saw that look in Simon's eyes after the Mad World performance, but if I wanted to think the worst of this show, that would be my theory.
    My thoughts exactly.

Hey, I've got a little Unsolicited Advice here for folks who didn't like Adam at first, but over the weeks have been won over. I would include myself in that group. I saw him as talented, but he was not my cup of tea. Too weird, I thought. Ironically, I started liking Adam the week he sang "Ring of Fire"...

This afternoon, I've been searching for videos of his early performances and rewatching them. (Hey, I'm on vacation. I can goof off it I wanna!) There are some real "Wow" moments, for example, when he sang Cher's "Believe" in Hollywood. Now I remember seeing that and liking it.

So here's the Unsolicited Advice. "Ring of Fire" haters who since that time have come over to the Adam camp, go find a video clip of it and rewatch it. Some of you might change your minds about it.

I think it's masterful.

I would def. buy his CD's. I wasen't an ADAM fan until "track of my tears" . now with "Mad World" I'm even a bigger fan of his. I keep playing these two over and over again. Can't get enough. Find myself waiting for Tuesday nights just to see what he sings next. Love this guy & I hope he wins. I have watched Idol for years, never voted before, but I will vote for ADAM this season for sure. Go ADAM, your the best vocal to hit the stage of AI. IMO

Mad World is his best yet.

Mad World was the only performance of Adam's that I liked but decided to buy Gary Jules' cover instead of Adams. I like his voice better, it's grittier.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3410735;
    Hey, I've got a little Unsolicited Advice here for folks who didn't like Adam at first, but over the weeks have been won over. I would include myself in that group. I saw him as talented, but he was not my cup of tea. Too weird, I thought. Ironically, I started liking Adam the week he sang "Ring of Fire"...

This afternoon, I've been searching for videos of his early performances and rewatching them. (Hey, I'm on vacation. I can goof off it I wanna!) There are some real "Wow" moments, for example, when he sang Cher's "Believe" in Hollywood. Now I remember seeing that and liking it.

So here's the Unsolicited Advice. "Ring of Fire" haters who since that time have come over to the Adam camp, go find a video clip of it and rewatch it. Some of you might change your minds about it.

I think it's masterful.
    I agree.....and the studio version is really amazing.

If you get a chance to hear him sing Come To Me Bend To Me from Brigadoon, you'll be hooked. (you can search for his name and song title) What an artist.

Adam was my pick from the audition rounds. When I saw him sing my thoughts were that he has star quality. I still think that. Every week I'm excited to hear what he will sing and watch how he'll perform that song. I've listened to his music on youtube with my eyes closed, and yes, I'd buy his records without being able to watch him perform. The voice stands alone, but I sure do like watching him perform, too. I like Danny and Allison, also, and I'd place Allison second behind Adam. But I do think that Adam is FAR above the rest of the contestants. I'm afraid future seasons of Idol will be boring for me because Adam has set the bar pretty high. I definitely think he should be the winner this year, but I don't know that that would be the best thing for him.

+ Reply to Thread