+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 195 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Adam is the first contestant I've been excited about since Elliott (I just loved that boy). Elliott was the first I was excited about after Clay. I love big voices, and I guess I like theatrics, too...LOL! Elliott didn't fit that mold, but there was something about him I adored. <Hanging my head - I liked Constantine, too>

Danny is still being pimped by the judges and he never landed bottom 3. I predict he will come back strong in the coming weeks. Allison is not so likeable and I don't see her as a threat to Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3409737;
    Yes, exactly. Allison has passed Danny and is leaving him in her dust. I also agree that the way Allison and Adam were featured in the most recent Ford video says a lot about how TPTB want this all to turn out.
    You are so right. Danny has lost his mojo.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3409751;
    Danny is still being pimped by the judges and he never landed bottom 3. I predict he will come back strong in the coming weeks. Allison is not so likeable and I don't see her as a threat to Adam.
    Yep. Danny has had a consistent fan base since the beginning and will maintain his lead to the final Top 2 with Adam. For Top 3, it probably will be Danny, Adam and Allison or Kris.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Don't think Danny will make the final 2. He doesn't deserve to be there. Can he prove me wrong, I hope so.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3409773;
    Yep. Danny has had a consistent fan base since the beginning and will maintain his lead to the final Top 2 with Adam. For Top 3, it probably will be Danny, Adam and Allison or Kris.
    --
    I think a strong fan base (which Danny and Adam have) can deliver you to the final four. After that things can shift radically because there are so many "undecided" voters who previously supported other people.

It would be a huge shock if Adam wasn't one of the final two. However I can imagine scenarios where Danny might get passed by Allison or even Kris.

So Danny and Adam for the final four I think is a lock. I expect Allison to be there plus whoever is left standing from the Annop-Matt-Kris trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3409813;
    I think a strong fan base (which Danny and Adam have) can deliver you to the final four. After that things can shift radically because there are so many "undecided" voters who previously supported other people.

It would be a huge shock if Adam wasn't one of the final two. However I can imagine scenarios where Danny might get passed by Allison or even Kris.

So Danny and Adam for the final four I think is a lock. I expect Allison to be there plus whoever is left standing from the Annop-Matt-Kris trinity.
    Agreed. Interesting, well-thought-out analysis of the situation. Even though I live in the Land of Anoop, I don't think he'll get much further. So in my opinion, whichever of the Kris/Matt duo is consistently fantastic in the next few weeks will be in the F4 with Danny, Adam, and Allison.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3409737;
    Yes, exactly. Allison has passed Danny and is leaving him in her dust. I also agree that the way Allison and Adam were featured in the most recent Ford video says a lot about how TPTB want this all to turn out.
    Same thoughts I had when watching that Ford commercial.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3409863;
    Same thoughts I had when watching that Ford commercial.
    At a different forum, they have screencaps of A & A from the Ford commercial, and they just look so right together. I know they could sound really good together for final 2 duet. Someone needs to make my A & A dream come true.

There are four factors that make me pretty certain that Danny will be in the final 2 (with Adam).

1) Danny has never been in the bottom 3. See the Dialidol Web site for more details on Danny's powerful rankings since the Top 12.

2)Paula told him he would be in the final 2 a few weeks ago, and I have been amazed over the years how she has always been correct with those predictions.

3) Danny has the undiluted support of the judges' panel. When they are unanimous with support for a front runner, it is always reflected in the votes. I think that support will remain for Danny until he faces Adam one-on-one. Then I don't know who the judges will favor. Right now, I'll guess Adam.

4) Danny's fan base is huge, and it will stay with him to the finals. I also think he will pick up votes from Anoop, Matt and Kris fans. I don't know who Allison's fans will go for if she is eliminated before Top 3. A lot of Allison's fans have complained about both Adam and Danny.
    --
    Last edited by pillbeam; 04-10-2009 at 02:38 PM.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread