+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 195 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1942
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

  1. #431
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3404379;
    My first thought when I read that the pix were of him kissing a guy, and cross-dressing was that it was probably for a production/play. However, as you say, so what? It shouldn't matter.

    As to David Hernandez, I think he got the boot because it was his time, not because he was gay. (if he is gay)
    Actually, it came out that DH was a gay stripper and he was gone the next week. So I definitely think it was the pics that came out about him that did him in.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

    "We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

    "Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

  2. #432
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3404379;
    My first thought when I read that the pix were of him kissing a guy, and cross-dressing was that it was probably for a production/play. However, as you say, so what? It shouldn't matter.

    As to David Hernandez, I think he got the boot because it was his time, not because he was gay. (if he is gay)
    But I'm not sure if Adam could pull off singing "Man Eater" - which was a song in the year he was born, like somebody suggested. It might be just too scandalous (but pretty funny if he did it to poke fun). He seems like such a great and genuine person, who could handle the scandal.

    I liked David H too, but his pictures (and the rumors) were apparently much more raunchy, if I remember correctly.

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,094

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    The pictures of Adam surfaced a few weeks back..so if there was to be an "uproar", it would have happened by now

  4. #434
    Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    6,316

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by stacerace;3404390;
    Actually, it came out that DH was a gay stripper and he was gone the next week. So I definitely think it was the pics that came out about him that did him in.
    I don't remember all of the details, but I thought it came out that DH was a stripper in a gay club. Not the same. I know straight guys who perform in gay clubs. Hell, I'm straight and I can tell you from personal experience there is no better place to be on Halloween than in a gay club. The boys know how to throw a party.

    As to the pictures of Adam, I Googled them. One could easily be from a production. Clearly two others aren't, but they definitely looked posed. Seriously, who kisses like that if they aren't mugging for the camera. I know straight girls who have posed the same way just for fun.

  5. #435
    HELL-O DR OLIVER! stacerace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bethany, Oklahoma
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3404403;
    I don't remember all of the details, but I thought it came out that DH was a stripper in a gay club. Not the same. I know straight guys who perform in gay clubs. Hell, I'm straight and I can tell you from personal experience there is no better place to be on Halloween than in a gay club. The boys know how to throw a party.

    As to the pictures of Adam, I Googled them. One could easily be from a production. Clearly two others aren't, but they definitely looked posed. Seriously, who kisses like that if they aren't mugging for the camera. I know straight girls who have posed the same way just for fun.
    Sorry, I should not have worded it as gay stripper. I did not mean to imply that DH is gay. I don't know and I don't care. What I meant was that he was a stripper in a gay club. Gay stripper was just easier to type out

  6. #436
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    799

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    So, I too went and googled the pictures of Adam that are being brought up here. As a female, my first question is this...did anyone really think that Adam was going to be a sex symbol for women? Frankly if he likes the guys more power to him.

    On my Ipod I cant really tell what the artist is doing in his bedroom. Is there a special download for that from Apple?

  7. #437
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by imissme;3404440;
    So, I too went and googled the pictures of Adam that are being brought up here. As a female, my first question is this...did anyone really think that Adam was going to be a sex symbol for women? Frankly if he likes the guys more power to him.

    On my Ipod I cant really tell what the artist is doing in his bedroom. Is there a special download for that from Apple?
    That's funny - Is there an app for that??? But while I don't think anyone cares, to answer your first question I'm sure there are some females who find him sexy. He has a certain appeal, and he can sing - so that'll do it for lots of girls!

  8. #438
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,815

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    TPTB have all seen Adam's pictures, I'm sure, and I'm equally certain they have signaled "no big deal."

    No, nobody thought Adam was going to be a sex symbol for women; he's a sex symbol for EVERYone! Muahahahaha!
    Seriously though, folks: Kris/Matt/Danny/Scott/Anoop Brad Majors vs. Adam Frank N. Furter? "I never....!"
    Heh.
    Last edited by WinkyD; 04-06-2009 at 07:51 PM.

  9. #439
    FORT Fogey Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,017

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Quote Originally Posted by navybelle;3404448;
    That's funny - Is there an app for that???
    Yeah, for the iPod Touch.
    Orientation Seeker 2.0


  10. #440
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,586

    Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

    Like him or love him, he is still pretty riveting.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.