+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Oh he's so good .I love his voice, it lends itself to just about everything he sings! thank you for posting this
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As you can tell from my avatar, 4 years later I am still a huge Adam Lambert fan. In case you haven't seen it yet, Adam finally sang "Time For Miracles" LIVE on his recent Asian tour. I believe he sang it in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Jakarta to the total delight of his audiences. Here is the beautiful version from his performance in Singapore:

Time for Miracles Adam Lambert Singapore 8.3.2013 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    As you can tell from my avatar, 4 years later I am still a huge Adam Lambert fan. In case you haven't seen it yet, Adam finally sang "Time For Miracles" LIVE on his recent Asian tour. I believe he sang it in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Jakarta to the total delight of his audiences. Here is the beautiful version from his performance in Singapore:

Time for Miracles Adam Lambert Singapore 8.3.2013 - YouTube
    I did see this one and I hope you saw the one I posted where he also covered "Stay" which he covered by Rihinna. It is just on the previous page.

Just saw your Avatar for the first time tonight on another thread and thought how nice to see another huge Adam Lambert fan on here. I also posted his Queen performances earlier a couple of pages ago. Since you are a huge fan I am sure you have already seen them, but just in case.

Have you been lucky enough to see him in person? I saw him in concert and then had the great luck of winning tickets to meet him in person when he was doing his radio tour around the US. He is the nicest, down to earth guy and it was such a thrilling experience for me, that I will never forget.

Jaceegirl, yes indeed I have seen all of his beautiful "Stay" performances on youtube. I've watched his performances from all over the world whenever there was a live stream posted. A great website where they post all of the latest information, twitter lists, live streams, videos, photos, etc. is adamlambertlive | A New Unofficial Adam Lambert Fan Site.

I saw Adam LIVE four times, at the Season 8 summer tour in 2009 and 3 of his Glam Nation Live shows, 2 in Ohio and 1 in Pennsylvania in 2010, but I'm not as lucky as you to have had a personal meet & greet. I've been chatting with a wonderful lady from Finland who saw him sing with Queen at the Hammersmith Apollo in London last summer and now has tickets to his show in Helsinki, Finland on March 22nd. She is so thrilled because she also won a ticket for a personal meet & greet. I was able to purchase a DVD of the Queen + Adam show in Kiev, Ukraine and I play it quite often. Like you said, those performances are also available on the Internet. I love Adam and admire his persistence in spite of some of the road blocks he has had to overcome, such as conservative radio stations refusing to play his music.
    Fanny Mare and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    Jaceegirl, yes indeed I have seen all of his beautiful "Stay" performances on youtube. I've watched his performances from all over the world whenever there was a live stream posted. A great website where they post all of the latest information, twitter lists, live streams, videos, photos, etc. is adamlambertlive | A New Unofficial Adam Lambert Fan Site.

I saw Adam LIVE four times, at the Season 8 summer tour in 2009 and 3 of his Glam Nation Live shows, 2 in Ohio and 1 in Pennsylvania in 2010, but I'm not as lucky as you to have had a personal meet & greet. I've been chatting with a wonderful lady from Finland who saw him sing with Queen at the Hammersmith Apollo in London last summer and now has tickets to his show in Helsinki, Finland on March 22nd. She is so thrilled because she also won a ticket for a personal meet & greet. I was able to purchase a DVD of the Queen + Adam show in Kiev, Ukraine and I play it quite often. Like you said, those performances are also available on the Internet. I love Adam and admire his persistence in spite of some of the road blocks he has had to overcome, such as conservative radio stations refusing to play his music.
    It sounds like you have some wonderful Adam memories as well. I really hope that you get to mee him one day and so happy for your friend. I have two friends who were able to see him at the same show that your friend saw Adam perform at with Queen at the Hammersmith Apollo in London. I also have the DVD of Queen + Adam, and like you I find it so frustrating about the conservative radio stations refusing to play his music. He has IMO the most beautiful voice out there and instead we get to hear people who can't sing, but benefit from auto tune and whatever else they use today to make someone sound like they have somewhat of a voice. There are a few that have decent voices, but for me not the same caliber as Adam. The Glam Nation concert I went to was at the MGM Grand in CT, but almost made it to one in OH as my son lives there. In the end I couldn't get tickets as it was sold out. Thanks for the information on the website. I am a member of the one that they started that was suppose to be his official one, but it went down hill so I haven't been on it for quite some time. Nice to meet another great Adam fan.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Another Adam fan here .he is soooooooooo good
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I love Adam and he will be performing at the San Diego County fair for those who live nearby on July 2nd
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

It's so nice to hear from all of you other Adam fans. I have a cousin living in L.A. and if Adam doesn't get any other gigs closer to where I live in Ohio I just might have to pay her a visit around the 2nd of July!

I saw Adam in concert at the Orange County Fairgrounds two summers ago. I just happened to sit next to friends of the lead guitarist, the one with all the blond hair, and they said they would tell him that the fans came in all ages.

I do love his voice and have watched the videos you all have posted. Thanks.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I was just looking at the songs that Adam performed on the show. OMG. He as so versatile! I don't think I rememberd just how much he mixed it up and made so many songs his own.

Adam Lambert Songs - Songs Performed on American Idol by Adam Lambert

I miss that.

+ Reply to Thread