+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Does it really matter who wins? It's what they do with the exposure after the show is over.

I'm not sure I would consider Adam spectaculary talented, he was just more flamboyant than Kris.
    I disagree, but each to their own. If I saw them side by side today( not on AI) I pick Adam-still
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I disagree, but each to their own. If I saw them side by side today( not on AI) I pick Adam-still
    All a matter of taste. I personally didn't care which one of them won, my favorite had already been eliminated.

I enjoyed Adam a lot more when he was on Idol recently than I ever did when he was competing.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I am going to try and post Adam's new video for his single Never Close Our Eyes from the album Trespassing. This is the song he performed on AI. Hopefully, it will work. For fans of Adam I hope you enjoy it.

He was on a talk show here . He said he felt big pressure for his new CD to do as well - he has great fans! I really really like him. Thanks for posting this video

He and Kris stay in touch, he really likes Kris's music. He is going to sing with Queen in the UK and a few other places. I wish I could see them.I have such a crush
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He was on a talk show here . He said he felt big pressure for his new CD to do as well - he has great fans! I really really like him. Thanks for posting this video

He and Kris stay in touch, he really likes Kris's music. He is going to sing with Queen in the UK and a few other places. I wish I could see them.I have such a crush
    If he made that comment in your first sentence then I'm pretty sure he is not going to like what he sees in tomorrows final totals. Hits Daily Double's weekly building sales chart is putting him at a 70% drop from last week & around 18k in sales.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Even though Adam had the #1 album last week, he still sold fewer than 78,000 units, so evidently not to many are buying his stuff either. Expect a long long road to any sort of Certifications. It is just a tough tough market for albums these days, singles have retaken the lead. We have gone back to the future.
    IMO there is no reason Adam is not doing very well. I'm so happy his new release is better than the first one, but I believe he is capable of even more. He really needs some awesome material. He has the capacity. HE just needs the dynamic material IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    IMO there is no reason Adam is not doing very well. I'm so happy his new release is better than the first one, but I believe he is capable of even more. He really needs some awesome material. He has the capacity. HE just needs the dynamic material IMO.
    I love his new CD.
    Debb70 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

One of Adam's songs from his album Trespassing. This song Underneath is one of the many he wrote on the album.

Nirvana from the same album. I love these songs that showcase Adam's amazing vocals.

For any of you Adam fans that are interested, Classic Rock Magazine has a full 2hr. video of Queen & Adam in Russia. I didn't watch it, but I gotta warn ya, the magazine & the comments are not being kind in any way shape or form.

Video: Queen with Adam Lambert in Kiev | Music & Videos | Classic Rock

+ Reply to Thread