+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Bunch of updates:

Adam will be featured on this season of Vh1 Behind The Music. His episode will air on August 10th.

New Season of Behind The Music To Feature Adam Lambert, Ricky Martin, Missy Elliott And More | Vh1 Blog

VH1’S ICONIC MUSIC SERIES BEHIND THE MUSIC RETURNS WITH SEVEN ALL NEW EPISODES BEGINNING IN JUNE

FEATURED ARTISTS INCLUDE RICKY MARTIN, ADAM LAMBERT, MARY J. BLIGE, ENRIQUE IGLESIAS MIRANDA LAMBERT, MISSY ELLIOTT AND ICE CUBE

Behind The Music: Missy Elliott Kicks Off The Season on Wednesday, June 29 at 10 PM ET/PT

SANTA MONICA, CA – May 23, 2011 – VH1’s most celebrated music documentary series Behind The Music returns with seven of today’s most successful and celebrated artists. The five-time Emmy® Award-nominated series gives viewers a front row seat to the most exclusive and intimate interviews with the artists as well as their families, friends and colleagues. Featured this season are Missy Elliott, Ice Cube, Miranda Lambert, Mary J. Blige, Enrique Iglesias, Adam Lambert and Ricky Martin. Beginning on Wednesday, June 29 at 9 PM ET/PT with Behind The Music: Missy Elliott, the series will bring viewers never-before-seen footage of these talented musicians and the people who know them best.
    ---------------------------

Adam has been nominated for a Much Music Award again. Last year he won for Favorite International Video with the video for Whataya Want From Me. He performed at that show. This time he's been nominated for Most Watched Video Of The Year for the video for If I Had You.

MMVA 2011 Nominees | MuchMusic Video Awards

----------------------------

Whataya Want From Me, recently won a BMI POP Music Award:

WHATAYA WANT FROM ME
    P!nk
    Johan "Shellback" Schuster (STIM)
    EMI-Blackwood Music, Inc.
    P!nk Inside Publishing
    Songs of Kobalt Music Publishing
    Adam Lambert
    http://www.bmi.com/news/entry/551485

----------------------------

Adam is in the Google Chrome It Gets Better commercial which has been airing everywhere for a while now:

YouTube - ‪Google Chrome: It Gets Better‬‏

-----------------------------

Adam recently won an MTV O Music Award for the best F*** Yeah Tumblr recently. Also Mathiew Jhompe aka. Billboard, won one for the Aftermath Remix:

O Music Awards - Online, Open, Ongoing Music Awards

The Glam Nation Live tour DVD came out on Blu-Ray as well on 5/10/11 in stores and online.

Adam Lambert News & Blog | The Official Adam Lambert Site

Adam currently has two known upcoming one off concert events:

- 5/28/11 - Moscow, Russia - Maxidrom Festival, Toshino Airfield
    - 7/29/11 - Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC, St. Agathe en Feux Festival

- Adam's 2nd album will be released sometime in the Fall, as per his twitter.
    - He also said on his twitter that he will attend the Idol finale... Why? I don't know.

Finally, a recent cute picture of Adam with his godson and Macy Gray with bonus crazy hair situations:

Last edited by MsFroggy; 05-23-2011 at 11:07 AM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Thanks, Ms Froggy. Now THAT was an amazing season.......<sigh>

Adam was my all time favorite most exciting perfomer. I loved others, but he was the most exciting, IMO

Good to hear he's doing well. I loved him when he mentored last season too. He is just a nice guy. I hope he has continued success!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

I wasnt going to watch AI after Adam lost, then I spotted James! of course now he's gone, I havent watched a thing.I could care less who wins. But I ♥ Adam.

Adam and Carrie at last night's Idol finale red carpet.

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I love Adam to death, but when I saw the above pic I laughed. His hair reminds of those little troll dolls with the wild hair that used to be popular with kids.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I love Adam to death, but when I saw the above pic I laughed. His hair reminds of those little troll dolls with the wild hair that used to be popular with kids.
    Carrie is so electrifying it makes Adam's hair stand on end.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I love Adam too, but that hair . I first thought of the troll dolls, but I think he looks more like the Heat Miser from The Year Without Christmas. Or maybe to what razorback said, and it's Carrie that's so darn electrifying .

You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Yeah, his hair is pretty wild. I would like to see him with a different style. I realize he wants to express himself, but it would look so much better if he had it in a more natural style IMO.

+ Reply to Thread