+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Has anybody else noticed that during the start of the show when the idol winners are pictured, Adam's picture is also there---the only non-winner. I thought I saw it a while back and I have been carefully watching to be sure. It goes so quickloy that it is hard to catch, but last night I was sure that he is the only non-winner pictured with the winners. That is a really interesting point the Idol producers are making by doing something like that,.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Has anybody else noticed that during the start of the show when the idol winners are pictured, Adam's picture is also there---the only non-winner. I thought I saw it a while back and I have been carefully watching to be sure. It goes so quickloy that it is hard to catch, but last night I was sure that he is the only non-winner pictured with the winners. That is a really interesting point the Idol producers are making by doing something like that,.
    My boyfriend and I noticed, too. I really love seeing him being shown with all the winners of the show, it's where he belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    He's not the only non-winner pictured but he is the most visible. JHud and Daughtry also get a split second in the intro. Idol obviously has to show the winners but is highlighting the actual stars the show produced as well 'cause they along with everyone else obviously know that the winners, except for Carrie and Kelly and Fantasia to some degree, are music industry roadkill by now.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Adam's awesome live DVD/CD "Glam Nation Live" is out today on iTunes, online and in stores. Vevo has a few preview videos up on their front page. Sleepwalker is amazing but vocally, Soaked, is pure opera. Just insane! My favorite is If I Had You though - it's so dancey and happy. Voodoo is just delish.

Preview videos here:
    VEVO Presents: Adam Lambert | Playlist | VEVO
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I'm playing the Glam Nation Live CD right now and am in heaven with this man's out of this world voice. I purchased the set from adamofficial.com which includes the CD/DVD, a great t-shirt with all of the concert dates, including the ones overseas, on the back and a huge poster with the concert dates and Adam in a performance pose with the audience in front of him. My family room has turned into an Adam museum. I have the poster of him on a motorcycle on the wall over my computer, the 2012 poster with his name on it for singing "Time For Miracles" on another wall, the new Glam Nation poster on another wall and a small poster I bought at a concert of the picture that is on the Glam Nation CD/DVD. You can order just the CD/DVD from amazon.com and it is also on iTunes today. I know there is a lot of good talent on Season 10 of Idol, but I still haven't seen anyone to match or top the amazing stage presence, good looks, charisma and vocal range of Adam Lambert!

Wow Carol, I love your enthusiasm!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by carolb57 View Post
    I'm playing the Glam Nation Live CD right now and am in heaven with this man's out of this world voice. I purchased the set from adamofficial.com which includes the CD/DVD, a great t-shirt with all of the concert dates, including the ones overseas, on the back and a huge poster with the concert dates and Adam in a performance pose with the audience in front of him. My family room has turned into an Adam museum. I have the poster of him on a motorcycle on the wall over my computer, the 2012 poster with his name on it for singing "Time For Miracles" on another wall, the new Glam Nation poster on another wall and a small poster I bought at a concert of the picture that is on the Glam Nation CD/DVD. You can order just the CD/DVD from amazon.com and it is also on iTunes today. I know there is a lot of good talent on Season 10 of Idol, but I still haven't seen anyone to match or top the amazing stage presence, good looks, charisma and vocal range of Adam Lambert!
    I was so tempted Carol.He's on my face book page, I think he's great! glad you are enjoying the CD/DVD

Fanny, et al, if you didn't go to any of Adam's Glam Nation shows last summer, the CD/DVD is the next best thing. There is nothing like Adam Lambert performing LIVE. He leaves you absolutely mesmerized and wanting more, more, more! Many of his fans went to more than one show (I went to three) and even flew great distances to get there. My three were within driving distance of my home. The third one I went to left me in a trance for two days afterwards--I'm not kidding! He is truly amazing. Someone is writing a book about the effect Adam has on his audience. If you haven't seen this article, it is very interesting:

"Have You Been "Gazing" at Adam Lambert?
    Does Adam Lambert Display Himself as an Object of Sexual Desire?"
    Kerry Kolsch, Mar 19, 2011

Have You Been "Gazing" at Adam Lambert?, Page 2 of 2 - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Here is a comment in that article that says it all:

"Gaze at Adam? Uh Yes! Constantly and can't get enough! Adam has something even Elvis didn't and I loved Elvis! What is it? I don't have a clue, but he most definitely is the total package! He IS sex personified!! Doesn't even have to move his gorgeous body or open his mouth! Just a certain way he uses his eyes!!! They are killers!!! I know he's gay, but believe me ~ that does NOT matter or take away from his extreme sexiness! He's the apple put here by God that we (women) can't have! Are we being punished for Eve's transgressions? I hope you know I'm saying that lightheartedly, but think about it!! Adam is SEX to the eyes, ears, imagination with his whole being! I personally will NEVER be able to get enough Adam!!! Not obsessed just being truthful!"

I went to 2 Glam Nation concerts and couldnt wait until I received my DVD/CD. They are both amazing as I knew they would be. I have watched the DVD a few times already and I just sit on my couch awed by it all. Adam is so talented and his voice is out of this world.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

This is a pic from Saturday night in Hollywood. Adam sang with Fergie, Kate Hudson and Jake Shears of Scissors Sisters (they recently opened for Lady Gaga) at Jake's book launch party:

+ Reply to Thread