+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

I'm going to a couple of them. Can't wait!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Nice photo of Adam on LA's Frontiers magazine.

What a gorgeous photo. I love Adam! What an electrifying performer, and what a voice!

Vh1 has set up a special Adam Lambert channel on their site called "Adam Lambert Posted". His is the first such channel to run on Vh1 and it will be available for one month. It's pretty much all Adam, all the time. Pretty cool!

http://www.vh1.com/music/posted/adamlambert/#fbid=hDbsp2hEIIP

They also have a channel for CMT and one for MTV, each featuring a different artist. Links at Adam's channel:

MTV Nets' Sites Rock New Artist Channels

MTV Networks wants to establish its Web properties as the go-to outlets for fans to track all of their favorite artists’ social media activities.

The company on Thursday (June 3) will introduce a series of channels on MTV.com, VH1.com and CMT.com under the brand Posted. These three standalone sites such will center on a particular music artist for a one-month period, aggregating that artist’s Twitter and Facebook updates, Foursquare recommendations, along with original and archival photos and videos.

To start things off American Idol rocker Adam Lambert will be the focus of Posted.VH1.com, while LeAnn Rimes will be featured on Posted.CMT while the band All Time Low will be showcased on Posted.MTV.com.
    Last edited by MsFroggy; 06-03-2010 at 11:04 AM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I love the acoustic clips they have up, Froggy. Really showcases his voice and what he can do. I read he's going to do a few acoustic numbers on tour - I can't wait! After reading about how the set is turn of the century New Orleans with a voodoo-ish vibe, I'm really looking forward to the show.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3923730;
    I love the acoustic clips they have up, Froggy. Really showcases his voice and what he can do. I read he's going to do a few acoustic numbers on tour - I can't wait! After reading about how the set is turn of the century New Orleans with a voodoo-ish vibe, I'm really looking forward to the show.
    Now that is a perfect set for him! Kudos to the designer. (And yes, I like AL, which I realize isn't obvious from my comment.)

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3923730;
    Did you read his blog entry from today? He really explains all about how the concept came to him and what his vision is. Great stuff! Cant' wait to see it all in person. There are some song spoilers already from people who heard his soundcheck and let's just say it's going to be a great show!

I did! I like how he wants to set it up as a whole story arc instead of just going out and singing random songs. I guess that's the theater in him.

You're right, PWS, the theme is perfect for him.

One month til he plays here - his first show is tonight in PA, I think, so maybe we'll get some snippets floating around on the internet this weekend.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

And the Glam Nation tour is on! Wanna know what you have in store? Here's two videos from the first night at Wilkes Barre PA.

Adam Lambert Voodoo/Down the Rabbit Hole/Ring of Fire Medley

Adam Lambert Whataya Want From Me

These are just the first I see available from tonight's concert. I'm sure more will be posted soon. Enjoy!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, TCDC--very interesting even with all the screaming fans...although I kept wishing Johnny Cash were alive to see this version of Ring of Fire!

+ Reply to Thread