+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3883213;
    ..Then again I may walk over to the Fairgrounds on his performance night and hang out around the amphitheater to see if they have standing room. Until about seven years ago when they upgraded the acoustics, I could hear the concerts from my apartment. Those were the days. *sigh*
    Ha! Back when the Pacific Amphitheater was first built I had an apartment on 21st St in Newport Beach, just off the 55. I could hear every concert, as well. Glad they got that fixed - 20 years later!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3880361;
    Aw, damn. Not even close.
    Good news - they just added a date in Norfolk VA (at least a little closer to you). Also a couple of extra performances in Orange County. I expect more will be coming. See the complete list at Adam's website.

There's too much going on with him to keep up but a bit of an update:

Whataya Want From Me is now platinum in the US (and double platinum in Canada) and peaked at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100. Adam's album and/or single is also gold or platinum in several other countries.

Adam is in People Magazine's latest issue of World's Most Beautiful People of 2010, the one with Sandra Bullock on the cover:

Adam Lambert Describes His Look in 10 Words or Less! - Most Beautiful, Adam Lambert, People. com Franchises : Video : People.com

Adam made it back to Europe as soon as the airports opened. He had two concerts in London, TV/radio appearances in London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm and today he had a massive crowd in Helsinki show up for his CD signing. Tonight he is singing live on the Finnish X-Factor show. He is going back to the UK to be on the Jonathan Ross show on Friday. I think people who have BBC America will be able to catch that show in the US.

Awesome "Sleepwalker" from the 4/24/2010 concert at Heaven in London:

YouTube - PixiePics260410_133.mpg
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Somebody must have heard me whining, they just added a concert at the House of Blues here in Myrtle Beach. Hmm...right after my birthday, Fourth of July weekend, the beach...I am so there.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

For you Adam fans his performance of "If I Had You" for the Ellen show.

YouTube - Adam Lambert - 'If I Had You' (Ellen Degeneres Show)

Did he win immunity on Survivor? The necklace looks like it.

Adam is nominated for two Much Music Video Awards and will be performing on the show on June 20th in Canada.

2010 MuchMusic Video Awards | awards and 2010 MuchMusic Video Awards | Four performers added to the MMVAs!

(Drum roll please) Announcing Adam Lambert, Ke$ha, Down with Webster and Marianas Trench as part of your MMVA 2010 performers! Ahhh! You’ll be watching the clock go Tik Tok until it’s time for the MMVA performers to be Beside You when you can finally watch the amazing line up perform For You Entertainment and hopefully make one of them Your Man (or woman).
    Adam will also be on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno again this Friday night, 5/21/2010.

The Tonight Show with Jay Leno | Watch Episodes and Video Online for Free - NBC Official Site
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3907879;
    Did he win immunity on Survivor? The necklace looks like it.
    Yep, his torch will be burning for quite a while!

I did catch his performance on Ellen - very nice! I can't wait to see him in July, just got my tickets this week. I'll try to remember to watch Leno this Friday...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I hope to get tickets to his San Francisco show, if not may have to try for Sacramento. I can miss this!!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

My tickets for his show in San Francisco will be here tomorrow! Anyone else going to see him on this tour?
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3919270;
    My tickets for his show in San Francisco will be here tomorrow! Anyone else going to see him on this tour?
    I'm totally jealous.

Have a great time and let us know how it was.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread