+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

FORT Regular

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

WoW! Just checked out Rolling Stone article and the pics of Adam growing up. Just shows what some hair color and make-up will do for a dude because without them he is so average! Also shows he has a younger brother. Don't remember seeing him at all at the shows. I wish AI would go back to more of the contestant's personal lives. Look how far it got Kellie Pickler..

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugbaby;3492778;
    i wonder what kris is thinking now that adam has come out and admitted he was attracted to kris? i agree that adam's sexiness comes from his confidence in himself. he knows exactly who he is and rolls with it in style. i am 51 this year and i got eighth row seats to see my beautiful adam. i don't want him, but i do want to listen to him. his personality is magnetic. his voice is gut wrenching at times and soul drenching at times too.
    ladybugbaby
    They are good friends, and I doubt it will bother him a bit. Who knows. Adam may have already joked with him about, "If you were gay, I'd so be after you," or whatever. I've had friends who were into women tell me they were attracted to me, and I was flattered.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

L.O.V.E. the Rolling Stone cover and article. I'm so glad he got a chance to say what he felt like he needed to. He looks AWESOME.

Now I hope he focuses entirely on his music and WOWS us with his new CD. Can't wait to own it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3494599;
    L.O.V.E. the Rolling Stone cover and article. I'm so glad he got a chance to say what he felt like he needed to. He looks AWESOME.

Now I hope he focuses entirely on his music and WOWS us with his new CD. Can't wait to own it.
    Same here. It's an incredibly candid interview not just from somebody who just got off American Idol but in general. It's the kind of interview people would give years into their careers and even then they might not be so open about themselves. The whole thing is done in the best tradition of Rolling Stone and it is 100% Adam. The good thing is that now there's no more dirt to be dug up, no more skeletons to be sensationalized, at least not from his past and the focus shifts to his upcoming music.

Rolling Stone has been going crazy over him. They have an entire section dedicated to Adam, called the Lambert Hub, LOL. They have also posted a follow-up with reactions to the article, which were overwhelmingly positive, and now there's another follow-up with stuff that didn't make it into the interview, including some picures:

Adam Lambert in His Own Words: Sexuality, Kris Allen and Life After Idol : Rolling Stone
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Well Done, Rolling Stone! I like that they were able to weave his "big" announcement into what he wants and how he got to his current place in music. I haven't read the full article but the sense of it online devoted more space to his music than his lifestyle which is, of course, how it should be. I love reading personal tidbits in feature stories and the one tidbit that stood out for me was Burning Man. Oh, wow, Adam...mushrooms and clouds -eh? Maybe one of his first songs should pay tribute to those kicking up dust in whirlygigs while reaching for the moon. However you received your clarification about needing American Idol to further your dreams, I'm glad you took your shot and succeeded.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Adam will be interviewed tomorrow night, Friday, on 20/20.
    Can't wait.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kiz

While not admitting to being of a "certain age", I do have a little Adam crush going on.

This is an excerpt article from Newsweek that discusses the cougar craze over Adam. (I'm too new to post URLs, but you can find the article by doing a search for Newsweek Why Cougars Crave Adam).

When we aren't laughing at our patheticness (because, let's get real, even if Lambert were straight or gave in to some bi-curiosity, he would never be interested in us), we are actually ruminative enough to wonder what it is about this fellow that turned us into such loons. One thing we know for sure is that we are not alone. There are thousands of women of a certain age out there who are just one Adam Lambert Google search away from crashing their computers.

Too funny.

While I don't exactly want to 'jump his bones' or anyone else who was on the show, I do appreciate the star quality that he possesses. There are so few out there and so I am enjoying the whole ride, while being very entertained. He's got the makings of a star.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz;3496169;
    While not admitting to being of a "certain age", I do have a little Adam crush going on.

This is an excerpt article from Newsweek that discusses the cougar craze over Adam. (I'm too new to post URLs, but you can find the article by doing a search for Newsweek Why Cougars Crave Adam).
    Lol This cougar finds Adam hot and very talented.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3496184;
    Too funny.

While I don't exactly want to 'jump his bones' or anyone else who was on the show, I do appreciate the star quality that he possesses. There are so few out there and so I am enjoying the whole ride, while being very entertained. He's got the makings of a star.
    I don't think I want to jump his bones, but I sure could sit and stare at his hotness all night. Gay or not, he is sex on a stick. I am so happy this man is getting the attention he deserves, and I don't expect he will disappoint anyone with the music he makes. He truly is a STAR, and it's just going to keep burning brighter.

+ Reply to Thread