+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Well, David Bowie looked pretty androgynous and glam back in the day, too.

I think it's funny that AI is long over and Adam has almost 2 1/2 times the number of comments that Kris does.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3491813;

I think it's funny that AI is long over and Adam has almost 2 1/2 times the number of comments that Kris does.
    I love David Bowie so much! Adam is the man he has it all that's why he is being given the coverage of a Winner!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Kris who? (kidding!)

I hope I can get my hands on a copy of Rolling Stone tomorrow before they sell out. They should make a poster of that cover.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

The whole black nail polish, guyliner androgyny thing is neither unheard of or, indeed, even rare. Think Ozzie Osbourne, Prince, Billie Joe Armstrong, Pete Wentz, just to name a few well known ones. It's just that in the little fiercely mainstream American Idol conservative PG-rated bubble of wholesomeness it was big news and cause for wide-eyed, open-mouthed consternation. It's also more palatable for Middle America if it's done by an obviously straight celeb.

Adam is fascinating because of of his talent, his openness, self-awareness and his completely unapologetic style. Oh, and gay or not, he's hot. I'm not surprised by his popularity at all.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3491901;
    Kris who? (kidding!)

I hope I can get my hands on a copy of Rolling Stone tomorrow before they sell out. They should make a poster of that cover.
    Um, the would be THE WINNER and the boy who your boy crushes on..

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3491944;
    The whole black nail polish, guyliner androgyny thing is neither unheard of or, indeed, even rare. Think Ozzie Osbourne, Prince, Billie Joe Armstrong, Pete Wentz, just to name a few well known ones. It's just that in the little fiercely mainstream American Idol conservative PG-rated bubble of wholesomeness it was big news and cause for wide-eyed, open-mouthed consternation. It's also more palatable for Middle America if it's done by an obviously straight celeb.

Adam is fascinating because of of his talent, his openness, self-awareness and his completely unapologetic style. Oh, and gay or not, he's hot. I'm not surprised by his popularity at all.
    Adam oozes sex appeal just like Prince.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3492457;
    Adam oozes sex appeal just like Prince.

And Lenny Kravitz

I went and looked at that photographers website and the majority of his photos of the stars are sexy and hot! WOW! And a couple of Idols in there too...Kat McPhee and JHud!

I could care less if he wears nail polish or not...cause even when he's dressed down singing "Tracks of my Tears"....there is just something about him that is inherently sexy....I attribute most of that to confidence he has within himself and knowing who he is...Hell, I'm 42 and I don't know who the hell I am!

Oh yeah..and as my 16 year old son says...he has great hair!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

i wonder what kris is thinking now that adam has come out and admitted he was attracted to kris? i agree that adam's sexiness comes from his confidence in himself. he knows exactly who he is and rolls with it in style. i am 51 this year and i got eighth row seats to see my beautiful adam. i don't want him, but i do want to listen to him. his personality is magnetic. his voice is gut wrenching at times and soul drenching at times too.
    ladybugbaby
    life is too short to be unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3492732;

And Lenny Kravitz

I went and looked at that photographers website and the majority of his photos of the stars are sexy and hot! WOW! And a couple of Idols in there too...Kat McPhee and JHud!

I could care less if he wears nail polish or not...cause even when he's dressed down singing "Tracks of my Tears"....there is just something about him that is inherently sexy....I attribute most of that to confidence he has within himself and knowing who he is...Hell, I'm 42 and I don't know who the hell I am!

Oh yeah..and as my 16 year old son says...he has great hair!
    I have to agree that his "sexiness" is due to his confidence, and personality. I think that he is mesmerizing, and yes I too am a 40+ mom of teenagers and beyond!

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugbaby;3492778;
    i wonder what kris is thinking now that adam has come out and admitted he was attracted to kris? i agree that adam's sexiness comes from his confidence in himself. he knows exactly who he is and rolls with it in style. i am 51 this year and i got eighth row seats to see my beautiful adam. i don't want him, but i do want to listen to him. his personality is magnetic. his voice is gut wrenching at times and soul drenching at times too.
    ladybugbaby

I will bet Kris will shrug his shoulders and have a good laugh about it. He is married and probably doesn't care. Maybe he won't want to be roommates with Adam on the tour

+ Reply to Thread