+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3474135;
    I think a certain constituency out there wants some sort of acknowledgment as a matter of principle, privacy and one's own timetable and feelings be damned.
    Exactly. I fail to see why it makes a damn either way, and why so many people obsess over other's sexuality. If people constantly asked me "Are you straight? Well, ARE you?!" I'd probably want to slug someone.

Are other countries as obsessed with this nonsense as the U.S. is?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I think it's very interesting that more than a week after the finale, Adam is the one still talked about.
    I'm not certain why America, in 2009, is making such a big deal out of this. It is Adam's business as to what his sexual orientation is. Looks like America has not progressed at all in this area in over 50 years. :nono
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I am so glad that Adam is tough and smart enough to shrug off the snark and dish it out when he needs to. If anything, I think he kind of enjoys stirring up controversy. It's one of the reasons why he has such celebrity potential. I mean, I want him hosting SNL, like,yesterday.

Adam's sexual orientation is pretty darn obvious. Why some people seem to want to hear it straight from Adam is beyond me. What difference does it make?

I'm sure Adam will be hosting Saturday Night Live some time real soon. He's on a mission to make music and entertain us, and I couldn't be happier about that. I've been ADAMIZED, and I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3474402;
    This made me smile. I hope he never talks about his sexuality - it might only serve to destroy sweet dreams like this one...
    Oh, I harbor no illusions. But it's not like you can control your dreams. Besides, it was just lovely, not freaky.
    Count your blessings!

Make sure to watch Adam tonight at 11:00 on VH1's Best Week Ever. He wears glasses in one scene (LAMBRARIAN), and looks smokin hot.

I just figured out that he kind of reminds me of Michael Hutchence. There is just that sexual vibe he has. Michael had it in spades also.

Wish I could stay up 'til 11:00. I'm such a wuss, wimp, whatever you want to call it...

I'll have to watch video of it online tomorrow.

Best Week Ever was great. Loved the glasses!

Kris and the cape thing in the beginning was cute, too.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I just about caught Adam's segment which I've already seen on the Bestweekever site, but I missed Kris. It was really funny especially the part where he's opening the trachea on that dummy. So random and hilarious!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I'm only a peripheral AI follower, so please forgive my ignorance.

Do runners up usually appear on as many shows (and get featured as prominently) as Adam has, or is this a rare phemomenon based on his amazingness?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread