+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Adam Lambert - Season 8

FORT Fogey

Re: Adam Lambert - Season 8

I just pulled up IS ANYBODY LISTENING ...his performance in THE TEN COMMANDMENTS..WOW!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3453286;
    I just pulled up IS ANYBODY LISTENING ...his performance in THE TEN COMMANDMENTS..WOW!!!
    I wasn't a big Adam fan until I went to you tube and looked him up! After watching/listening (including the one you mentioned) I was hooked. I have not heard anyone who moves me the way Adam does. The only 2 who come close are Josh Groben and James Blunt.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3453294;
    I wasn't a big Adam fan until I went to you tube and looked him up! After watching/listening (including the one you mentioned) I was hooked. I have not heard anyone who moves me the way Adam does. The only 2 who come close are Josh Groben and James Blunt.
    I think he is incredibly diversified, there are some who don't like his "over the top" performances. I think he is brave, original, talented and deserves to be in the Final 2. I think the same about Kris as well. It comes down to the performances. I hope Adam chooses "Mad World"; I don't know if Kris would do "Heartless" again as it was done last week but he should take the risk. Simon Fuller's picks make me slightly nervous as he can definitely choose songs that might not be in the best interest of the contestant. Any word yet on possible songs he may have picked?

I think it is quite interesting that Adam's forum has 106 pages vs only 38 for Kris.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3453286;
    If you're just discovering "Is Anybody Listening?" (Wow, you didn't know what you were missing!), you may not have listened yet to Adam's performance of "Come to Me, Bend to Me" from Brigadoon.

That one will absolutely slay you! It's audio only, with a slideshow of pictures of Adam. Look for it at the usual online place people go for videos...

I hope he lose the screaming in the finale. That turns off some voters.

One ballady kind of song and one screamer would work great. Adam FTW!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by rgw718;3453276;
    I agree (big Adam fan here)!

Kris is cute and all, but Adam is a STAR, a true artist.

Kris is just a good singer, not a great artist.
    I Know!!! That's what I keep thinking. Kris is okay -- he's fine, but Adam is a STAR. He's the epitome of an American Idol!!!

Please everyone, vote, vote, vote tomorrow night for the whole 2 hours -- even when it seems like you're not getting through as much as you want to --- please keep voting. You do, actually get through when you least expect it, and Kris fans will be having the same problem!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;3453454;
    I think it is quite interesting that Adam's forum has 106 pages vs only 38 for Kris.
    Not to mention the fact that Adam has had 42,030 hits, so far, while Kris has only had 11,437. Even Danny has only had 13,774, and Allison 7,710. Some of those hits are positive and some negative --- but all together, it shows an incredible interest in Adam!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3454160;
    Not to mention the fact that Adam has had 42,030 hits, so far, while Kris has only had 11,437. Even Danny has only had 13,774, and Allison 7,710. Some of those hits are positive and some negative --- but all together, it shows an incredible interest in Adam!!!
    Many of the posts are repeats and negatives. Kris has gone from around 15 pages last week to more than double that this week, largely due to the fact that he has become a threat, and Adam supporters are now posting negatives on his thread. But he managed to be within just over 1% of votes (maybe more, maybe less), which is a better reflection of his general support than is this forum.

+ Reply to Thread