+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: AI8: Prediction Game

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: AI8: Prediction Game

Danny
    Alexis
    Anoop
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

1. Danny
    2. Alexis
    3. Ricky (i am going to go out on a limb here but Anoop will probably take it or even Tatiana but ricky most definetely deserves it.)

FORT Regular

Anoop
    Alexis
    Ricky

1. Danny
    2. Alexis
    3. Anoop (I personally think it should be Ricky, but Anoop apparently already has a big fanbase that'll be calling in, I'm sure...)

I'm going to say that Danny, Anoop, and Tatiana are going to advance to the next round. Although I do hope that jackie tohn makes it over tatiana. I also think that alexis grace is one to watch out for even though I don't like her. Let me just say that I'm not a huge fan of this new system for picking the top 12.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3330474;
    I'm going to say that Danny, Anoop, and Tatiana are going to advance to the next round. Although I do hope that jackie tohn makes it over tatiana. I also think that alexis grace is one to watch out for even though I don't like her. Let me just say that I'm not a huge fan of this new system for picking the top 12.
    Danny, Alexus, Anoop....I think that the judges pick to round out top 12 will include Tatiana if the VOTES don't put here through....

She has chops...just can't stand the "person"...

My predictions are Danny and Alexis for the top spots, and Michael Sarver for the third spot. I don't believe Micheal belongs there, but he seems to have gotten a lot of votes.

Possible wildcard picks, or alternates for the third spot, are Anoop and Tatiana. While I liked Ricky, I didn't hear as much support for him from the judges (other than Paula), so doubt that he'd make it through.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

ok heres my picks.. but then again they are pretty much everyone elses picks
    Anoop
    Danny Gokey
    Jackie Tohn (and this was hard because i hated to admit Del Toro wasn't bad)
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fanatic

Top male: Danny Gokey
    Top female: Alexis Grace
    3rd top vote getter: Michael Sarver

Can I also predict that they make Tatiana wait as one of the last two contestants to find out her fate, so it comes down to her and another girl (Alexis), and Ryan says the person advancing is.... coming up after the break? And can I predict that Tatiana's overdramatic reactions to this predictable schmaltz will make even the hot chocolate I'll be drinking unappetizing?
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

+ Reply to Thread