+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1041

Thread: AI8: Prediction Game

Re: AI8: Prediction Game

Adam should win after an entire season of highly memorable performances, but Kris will win with a handful of somewhat memorable performances, an adorable smile and the Gokey contingent behind him.

Premium Member

Since I am not sure my prediction went through:

Winner: Adam Lambert

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3459796;
    This is so weird. Most people who have posted since last night are saying Kris. And the one's that are predicting Adam, are qualifying their prediction.

Kris certainly didn't outsing Adam last night, so I'm wondering what's in the wind that everyone is picking up? Is there an anti-Lambert backlash? An anti-pimping backlash? Is Kris just so dang cute that tweens texted their little fingers to the bone for him? Are Gokey fans prayers being answered that the mighty arm of the Lord anoints Kris the new American Idol?
    I made my prediction last week and it was done then because I was sure everybody else would go with Adam and I was trying to move up the standings lol. I personally had no other reason. I do want Kris to win but I like Adam too so don't care either way. My prediction has nothing to do with personal favorite or who sang better last night (totally open to interpretation depending upon who you like!) and everything to do with strategy.

If I'm wrong? I wasn't on the bus anyways. If I'm right? Hopefully I move up.

I'm good with either of them winning. I think Adam SHOULD win but I think (for a variety of reasons, including the TXT contingent that has been with him all season) that Kris will win. If I'm wrong I'm fine with that.

Winner - Kris

FORT Fogey

Adam for the win - blew the pipes away last night, Kris merely sang.

winner: Adam Lambert

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

This is so weird. Most people who have posted since last night are saying Kris. And the one's that are predicting Adam, are qualifying their prediction.

Kris certainly didn't outsing Adam last night, so I'm wondering what's in the wind that everyone is picking up? Is there an anti-Lambert backlash? An anti-pimping backlash? Is Kris just so dang cute that tweens texted their little fingers to the bone for him? Are Gokey fans prayers being answered that the mighty arm of the Lord anoints Kris the new American Idol?
    Nothing would surprise me, that's all. There have been enough times when the person I thought absolutely should win didn't.
    My hero - My Dad 3/25/34 - 4/1/09

All season I've said it would be either danny or adam. But the past few weeks all adam has done is scream his songs. So I think kris will win, he's more mainstream and he killed adam on their final song last night.

KRIS-Winner

Whether Kris outsang Adam or not is extremely subjecting. I don't like Adam's screaming, so yes I do think Kris outsang him. I like both of these guys, don't care who wins, both are deserving. I voted for Kris despite having no intention of voting for either of them because the judges' dismissal of him at the end irritated me. They are very differnent styles and, again, both are deserving.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread