+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

The couple, who met when Mike, 34, built the house next to Kara’s in Maine,
    Okay, somebody call the Hallmark Channel. I have an idea for a movie.

Congrats to Kara; that wedding sounds very sweet.

FORT Fogey

E! Online reports that Kara has signed for Season Nine and will back at the judges table next week for auditions.

Premium Member

^Not clapping for that one, ugh Kara makes no sense and she rambles about nothing. Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3624719;
    E! Online reports that Kara has signed for Season Nine and will back at the judges table next week for auditions.
    Yay Although her getting married really ruined my fantasy.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Although I think she's surplus to requirements I'm glad they're keeping her on for another season.
    If they'd let her go I think it would have looked like she did something wrong, she didn't fit in, or she didn't work out.
    I don't think any of that is true, I just think they don't need four judges.

Canadian Idol has always had four and because of the people they chose it works well, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar

I agree Fluff. CI pulls it off, but only because they have four well-spoken, coherent judges that work well together. Idol only had two this past season, Simon and Kara. I also wonder if CI doesn't also have more time for the judges since they don't cram so many commercials in like AI does.

Time to let Kara go. 2 years was fine, but a 3rd would be grating.

FORT Fogey

Is there something about sitting in the idiot seat next to Simon that is detrimental to the female that sits there? Kara, in the few shows so far, has sat shoulder touching shoulder with Simon. His seat is pushed very close to hers as it was with Paula, and she is simpering and concentrating on Simon rather than the show, as did Paula. When Ryan has to call them both back to attention during the show, it does not bode well for the rest of the season.

I agree ibot2much. She is really annoying the heck out of me. But, I think it's like she is trying way too hard to be the new Paula and is looking pathetic. There was a moment in last nights how, were she looked at the camera and then started rubbing Simon's arm and looked at the camera again, it's like - is she doing that to be nasty to Paula, like haha I'm here now?

FORT Fogey

Didn't Ryan comment about Simon's seat being pushed very close to Kara at the start of the show...and the stupid behavior continued through the show between the two. Paula's behavior was nothing to emulate, so I can not figure out what the two of them ar thinking in acting so stupid

+ Reply to Thread