+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 225

Thread: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

  1. #171
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3450371;
    Kara can not say anything without looking left, looking right, leaning forward and speaking with a DRAMAtic tone. It seems that rather than talking to the contestants, she is always trying for a sound bite. I really hope that they do not have her return to AI next season.
    Which is why she is so annoying. Everything with her is over exaggerated.

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey graycat11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,599

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Kara co-wrote the song and it was the worst, awful.

  3. #173
    FORT Fanatic nemo78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    554

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3460288;
    Kara co-wrote the song and it was the worst, awful.
    Am I the only one around here who actually liked that song? I thought it was one of the best "winner-songs" if not the best.

  4. #174
    FORT Fanatic brierpatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    415

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Kara somewhat redeemed herself last night by surprising bikini girl with the duet.

  5. #175
    Total Gleek BuckeyeGal007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,494

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3462050;
    Kara somewhat redeemed herself last night by surprising bikini girl with the duet.
    For real! I was like 'you go girl'...even though I still think she is a waste of space on the judging panel.
    Forever a Word Nerd

  6. #176
    FORT Fogey combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,679

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3462177;
    For real! I was like 'you go girl'...even though I still think she is a waste of space on the judging panel.

    Glad to see that I'm not alone here. I thought she did an awesome job and I HATE bikini girl with the fake tan & rack
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  7. #177
    FORT Fogey Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,017

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Kara had her best appearance of the season,
    talking about a good sport.


  8. #178
    FORT Fogey Tigerusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greater Los Angeles
    Age
    53
    Posts
    2,438

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;3462419;
    Kara had her best appearance of the season,
    talking about a good sport.

    Yes, and I guess I'm the only one here at the FORT or the entire world for that matter that likes her and hopes she comes back next season. I liked her from the first audition and that hasn't changed.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,224

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3462548;
    Yes, and I guess I'm the only one here at the FORT or the entire world for that matter that likes her and hopes she comes back next season. I liked her from the first audition and that hasn't changed.
    I've never really had issues with Kara, I find that the problem lies in having 4 judges. It leads to to much talking heads & not enough singing heads, & lots of run past the deadline shows.

  10. #180
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo78;3460376;
    Am I the only one around here who actually liked that song? I thought it was one of the best "winner-songs" if not the best.
    It was a horrid song live on Tuesday night... Kris did better with it last night... but surprisingly enough the studio version is actually enjoyable. Much better than some of the previous seasons'.

    Quote Originally Posted by tigerusty
    Yes, and I guess I'm the only one here at the FORT or the entire world for that matter that likes her and hopes she comes back next season. I liked her from the first audition and that hasn't changed.
    No, I actually like Kara, misspeaks and all. I find her MUCH more palatable than Paula, whether it's the pre-2009 incoherence or 2009 "let me use big words" Paula.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.