+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

sdl

Re: Kara DioGuardi - Judge

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle;3435957;
    She won't be back next year.
    And the official explanation will be;
    "it was never planned for more than one year".

Remember you heard it here first.

Hardly a first; most people think she won't be back.
    But Tuesday was her worst performance yet.

..and I threw my tissue at the TV over the comment that she would have like to hear "earlier Aerosmith" as she rattled off later hits. She is a comedy of errors. I get when people misspeak, but she does it an awful lot for the short time she's been there.

Yeah,...

Uttering nonsense with conviction.
    What a deadly combination.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3437194;
    Of course she's coming back. It appears to me that she's being groomed for the lead judge position when Simon leaves.
    I agree. It isn't going to work either. They need someone like Simon and Piers Morgan. They need an ascerbic, edgy male to replace him. Women in that role rarely work well.

I could never figure out why she was there to begin with, is she an industry guru or something? Why not invite a record exec. from a label that 19E is associated with? other than producer Randy J..

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3437194;
    Of course she's coming back. It appears to me that she's being groomed for the lead judge position when Simon leaves. .
    Oh God, I hope you are wrong about this. I despise this woman and will NOT watch if she is the lead judge
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3448174;
    Oh God, I hope you are wrong about this. I despise this woman and will NOT watch if she is the lead judge
    Don't worry. There is no chance she would ever be "lead judge," and there is an almost zero chance she'll be coming back at all. Both Simon and Paula have said there is not enough time to talk with four judges, and Simon has indicated he would not do American Idol without Randy and Paula. If Simon does not return after next year, which is possible, I think the whiny, head-bobbing Kara will be out of the picture by then.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Kara, please do not return next season. The way she talks, over dramatizes everything, yuck.

Kara needs to catch the bus and leave A.S.A.P.!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3448187;
    Don't worry. There is no chance she would ever be "lead judge," and there is an almost zero chance she'll be coming back at all. Both Simon and Paula have said there is not enough time to talk with four judges, and Simon has indicated he would not do American Idol without Randy and Paula. If Simon does not return after next year, which is possible, I think the whiny, head-bobbing Kara will be out of the picture by then.
    --
    I agree. They tested the waters of change and it didn't work. She is not being well received anywhere.

+ Reply to Thread