+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 789

Thread: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #11
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    56 percent to 44 percent. WOW.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  2. #12
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    wow 97.5 million votes not even close one David got 56 percent the other 44 percent, well I unfortunately think Cookie won dang

  3. #13
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3014725;
    Best of luck to both sides!!!

    Can't wait for a great finale! I get to see Carly

    I'm already feeling AI withdrawal pains tho.....
    Can't wait to see Michael and Carly! Only ones I really care about.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  4. #14
    FORT Fan CTyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    389

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    97.5 million votes....boy, unlimited text messaging took it over the top.

  5. #15
    Crazy Shutterbug Harmony2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,163

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    97.5 million votes? WOW and yet a part of me can't help but think that if a portion of that money from all those calls had gone to IGB?

    Still hating Randy's jacket. Didn't Simon wear the same thing last night? Didn't like the all white outfits both contestants were wearing. DC looked so much hotter pre-show wish he could have kept that on.

    Interesting seeing the shots of all the celebs in the audience with their kids. My word, they are going nuts in Salt Lake City, lol.

  6. #16
    That's all folks! Unklescott's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    26,558

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    My daughter loved Matt Rogers.

  7. #17
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Matt Rogers is hosted Archies HT and The Nanny Mikalah Gorden is hosting Cookies

  8. #18
    Go Jackets! GT Mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tokyo Baby!
    Posts
    3,772

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Is it required to be young, blonde and cute in Salt Lake City?

    "It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

  9. #19
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,868

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    the top 12 are all in white singing Get Ready cause here I come

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey albean99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,285

    Re: 5/21 Finale Show Discussion **Spoilers**

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3014739;
    Can't wait to see Michael and Carly! Only ones I really care about.
    Me too although I like David C also.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.