+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: IDOL Red Carpet

Re: IDOL Red Carpet

Thanks BuckeyeAddict! I just looked it up, it's called "Addicted", and wow, I'm amazed. Ace performed way better on that song than he ever did on AI. I'm very impressed! He also mentioned in his short interview before performing that he wasn't picked up and packaged by a label... he did gigs with his band to get enough money to start recording the album he wanted. He even did all the artwork for the CD, wearing his own clothes, getting his own photographer, no stylists, no big productions, no nothing! The tenacity of this guy is astounding. I didn't know he was so driven!

Can't blame him for not missing out on the great photo op presented at the Red Carpet, now.
    2003-2008.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3026821;
    Was the song "Addicted"? I think that's his first single off of it. If that's so, it is actually a pretty decent song...one that will get stuck in your head.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3026825;
    Thanks BuckeyeAddict! I just looked it up, it's called "Addicted", and wow, I'm amazed. Ace performed way better on that song than he ever did on AI. I'm very impressed! He also mentioned in his short interview before performing that he wasn't picked up and packaged by a label... he did gigs with his band to get enough money to start recording the album he wanted. He even did all the artwork for the CD, wearing his own clothes, getting his own photographer, no stylists, no big productions, no nothing! The tenacity of this guy is astounding. I didn't know he was so driven!

Can't blame him for not missing out on the great photo op presented at the Red Carpet, now.

Yes! That's the song. Very catchy, IMO. And I agree - that song is much better than I would have ever expected of him. But don't forget he is a Grammy winner (for helping Daughtry write "It's Not Over"). I hope "Addicted" gets some airplay. I think he could have a hit.
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-28-2008 at 04:18 PM.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I just found out that Ace's CD isn't being released until July 15! Surprising. But there's a good USA Today article from 2 weeks ago about him that I'll add in the Media section, if it's not already there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567