+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The AI Files: rumors, gossip and speculation

The AI Files: rumors, gossip and speculation

Just wanted to create a board where people could feel free to express their opinions without chastisement--

Where you can undiplomatically moan about conspiracies, those nasty rigged phone lines, Carmen's interesting voice, Joshua the Marine (as much as that pains me to say, because I love Josh Gracin and Josh the Marine and Josh the guy who bellyflopped into 'Celebration'-- but I thought I'd at least try to be fair), The Ruben Studdard Show, bemoan latest ballad by Clay, b**ch about Kim C.'s outfit...etc...

Basically... speculate away.

I mean, try not to be offensive... but don't get hurt feelings for Clay or Ruuuuben or Carmen... I'm sure, from the heights they're at right now-- they don't give a damn!

Speculate on Simon's comment-forming process or wonder what planet lovely Paula comes from or theorize on the significance of order in Randy's "dude" "Dawg" "yo" utterances after a performance.

Bring a thick skin and let the fun begin!

Fade to black
    You're such a trouble maker. No wonder I like ya.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Let's see.

Clay's canoodling Carmen to gain votes. Simon really is in love with Paula. Paula's really NOT drunk every episode, she's just holding the microphone with both hands because she has an inner ear infection. Ruben's "205" shirts are a secret signal that we cannot yet understand. I love Ford, Coke, and AT&T Wireless, but I don't know quite why. The marines are keeping Josh here because young soft-brained boys are signing up in droves so they, too, can become American Idols.

Is that a good start?

Fade to black

Re: The AI Files: rumors, gossip and speculation

Originally posted by grantaire02
    Basically... speculate away.
    Well, let's see I heard Clay and Ruben were very close. If ya know what I mean.

Then did you hear that J.D. Adams and Kimberly Caldwell are a couple? Really, I ain't making it up!

Oh, oh. Trenyce shoplifted once.

And hear this... Corey got busted for beating up on his lil' sis. Shocking ain't it, but I swear it's true.

And ummm, ummmmm (what other untruths can I make up here?)

Oh yea, Carmen and Clay are getting married and Fox is going to pay for everything as long as they can televise it - it's going to be called Married by American Idol.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Fade to black
    Damn, John beat me to the sarcasm. Funny stuff man!

I'm in love with you two right now...

By the way, the inner ear infection also explains Paula's inability to hear how Corey actually sang.

Originally posted by John
    Let's see.

Clay's canoodling Carmen to gain votes. Simon really is in love with Paula. Paula's really NOT drunk every episode, she's just holding the microphone with both hands because she has an inner ear infection. Ruben's "205" shirts are a secret signal that we cannot yet understand. I love Ford, Coke, and AT&T Wireless, but I don't know quite why. The marines are keeping Josh here because young soft-brained boys are signing up in droves so they, too, can become American Idols.

Is that a good start?
    John, that's twice in 5 minutes I have laughed out loud at one of your posts!
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

i want to start right away and rip into Ruben and praise the wonders of Clay so that we can get blood splatters all over the ceiling...

Opinion Police-- get your riot gear ready!

mwaaaahaaahhaaahaaha!!!

I have the best idea nobody's ever thought of yet:

What about an AI "Drinking Game" themed week?

--Take a sip every time Randy boos Simon.
    --Take a sip every time Randy says "Yo....dawg...dude..."
    --Take a sip every time Randy says "...Dude!....Yo!....Dawg....Du de!" and so on...
    --Take a large gulp and roll your eyes every time Randy or a Guest Judge comments on Clay's voice coming from his body.
    --Take two sips every time Simon says, "If I'm being honest..." or "I'm sorry but..."
    --Chug and throw the bottle at the TV set every time Paula strings more than three adjectives together in a sentence...
    --Go to 7-11 and buy another 6-pack if Paula happens to mention "pitch problems"... the seal of death.
    --Take a sip every time one of the judges praises Ruben's performances because you'll finish off the whole beer before we've gone to commercial once...
    --Sip every time you hear "you bring it every week" or "you made it your own" or "did your thing" ...

I have to go work out now... later... keep the flow going...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 37 1234567891011 ... LastLast