+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 5/7 Results Show **Spoilers**

Re: 5/7 Results Show **Spoilers**

Cook is sitting because he is the oldest & tiredest. Age must sit. Youth must stand. But in the end age will be the last one standing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2980853;
    Cook is sitting because he is the oldest & tiredest. Age must sit. Youth must stand. But in the end age will be the last one standing.
    I think it was to make them the same height. Cooke is a lot taller than both.

I caught the show on Reality TV, Idol Wrap, or one of those. They interviewed Jason immediately after the show concluded right on the stage. I don't think this kid aspires to be a singer. He plays drums in a rock band and this was his first gig singing. His mom had to drag him out of bed to go audition, it was not his idea. He appeared to lack ambition, said he was tired and looking forward to going home to sleep! He said he couldn't keep the pace and wanted to leave. He said he was the kid who can't sing who ended up here. Very odd and disjointed interview.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2980967;
    I caught the show on Reality TV, Idol Wrap, or one of those. They interviewed Jason immediately after the show concluded right on the stage. I don't think this kid aspires to be a singer. He plays drums in a rock band and this was his first gig singing. His mom had to drag him out of bed to go audition, it was not his idea. He appeared to lack ambition, said he was tired and looking forward to going home to sleep! He said he couldn't keep the pace and wanted to leave. He said he was the kid who can't sing who ended up here. Very odd and disjointed interview.
    Jason is too laid back (is he?) for a professional singing career. He could have one, he has a very good voice but didn't perform how we thought a 4th place or winner should have but he still sings well, pleasantly. He's a young man that appears to want to still perform without any pressure, he said it was a lot of pressure, stress.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2981250;
    Jason is too laid back (is he?) for a professional singing career. He could have one, he has a very good voice but didn't perform how we thought a 4th place or winner should have but he still sings well, pleasantly. He's a young man that appears to want to still perform without any pressure, he said it was a lot of pressure, stress.
    I think it's a case of someone who's happy to just be in the band and a bunch of people decided he needed to be a front man. Not everyone is cut out for that.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2980442;
    I have to admit I would haved LOVED a finale with Carly and David C....... I sure do miss Carly.......
    Couldn't agree more. It would have been one heck of a finale. It truly is a shame that she left WAYYYYY before her time
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2980584;
    I'm not sure your assessment of Jason is accurate. I think there are a lot of people who are fans of his laid-back style, his singer/songwriter vibe and his sweet voice. Time will tell.
    Love Jason, love his style. I'm a big fan. I think he will be successful. Also, I think as the show went on he realized this forum was not for him. I think he will surely be more successful then Syesha or David A.

+ Reply to Thread