+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Two Prediction?

Re: Final Two Prediction?

I agree with Remote Goddess. David Cook SHOULD win it as he is IMO definitely the best - most versatile, best stylist, and best vocally. BUT, David A. is the #1 fan favorite among the tweeners and Jason is the favorite among the young teenage girls and perhaps those slightly older. These two groups are the ones who spend the time to vote hundreds of times.

Both Davids in the finale, David C. should win, hope he does. If anyone else makes the finals, it will be a joke. Jason? NO way. Regardless of whether David C. wins or not, I think he will be the most successful from this season.

Leo
    Premium Member

It's hard to see it anything but a David-David finale.

I think David the Elder (DavidC) will eke out the win. The tweens may well be voting en masse for DavidA, but he's not winning over any new fans. In general, the power voters of the rest of the top 5 (if they decide to vote at all) will go to DavidC, not DavidA. That should give him the edge he needs to win.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;2958273;
    Both Davids in the finale, David C. should win, hope he does. If anyone else makes the finals, it will be a joke. Jason? NO way. Regardless of whether David C. wins or not, I think he will be the most successful from this season.
    :

I agree totally!

David Cook
    Jason Castro

Either could win...probably David
    Ain't Love Grand!

What scares me about predictions is the prospect that people who would ordinarily vote for David Cook will slack off because they figure he's a shoo-in. We've seen "sure things" leave at #4 or #3 before, as every Melinda Doolittle fan will tell you at length, and with ire.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Not taking any chances, myself. I'm voting like a fangirl.

For a long time now, I (and many other people) have felt that this will come down to a David vs. David battle. Archuletta vs. Cook. And unless there's a huge upset (ex. when Chris Daughtry was eliminated right before the finals, ending up in 4th place), this will probably end up happening.

So right now, I think the question is "Who will get third place?" Because that's the situation I feel Brooke, Syesha, and Jason are in. Who do I hope gets it? Of course Brooke. But it will probably be Jason.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

david cook
    syesha mercardo
    I remember when first i saw her,i was like "This girl is gonna win" :nono
    I guess I'm the SALEISHA in this competition *Laugh loudly* -Dominique

Quote Originally Posted by calamari;2959274;
    What scares me about predictions is the prospect that people who would ordinarily vote for David Cook will slack off because they figure he's a shoo-in. We've seen "sure things" leave at #4 or #3 before, as every Melinda Doolittle fan will tell you at length, and with ire.
    This fan will not be slacking off! You'd think that people would learn by now, I mean, this is S7 ya'll....

I remember voting like crazy for Melinda last season and then the next night she was gone. I guess I was one of the few who stuck with her..
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread