+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 2008 Summer Tour Dates

Re: 2008 Summer Tour Dates

Kristy Lee, why is she singing "God Bless The USA" in a concert, that is so . It's a nice, patriotic song but this song! NO!

There's a pretty interesting video over at YouTube where the Top 10 are interviewed. It's called "American Idol Season 7, Top 10 Tour - Behind the Scenes". The Top 10 are asked about sleeping arrangements, who gets the top bunk, that sort of thing.
    2003-2008.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The concert at the Staples center was very good. Chikiezie has a very good voice, he sang, performed very well.

DC was excellent, he sang 5 songs, Billie Jean was fantastic, better than on tv. He sounds exactly how he does on tv, his studio recordings, very, very good.

DA was excellent, it was funny because the teens were screaming while he was singing. At one point, DA walked from one end of the stage to the other, along the railings, one section had about 200 gals screaming their heads off, DA thought it was so funny because when he turned away to walkto the other end of the stage, he looked like he was about to burst out laughing. DC did this too, about laughing.

Brooke was the surprise of the evening, she was fantastic, 10 times better than she is on tv, there is just no comparison. Her voice was rich, she sang well. Out of the women, I thought she was the best.

Carlie was great!

MJ was very good, Jason too.

Ramiele sang okay, she sang "Back To Me", this song does nothing for her, it just does not suit her voice. Her voice is very good but she just picks the wrong songs.

Everyone but Kristy and Ramiele were better than on tv, they were also all much slimmer.

I second what was said above. Syesha's version of Listen was the high point of the night for me, other than Jason's set. Getting to see David perform Billie Jean was worth the ticket price for the whole concert
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

JLUVS,

What concert did you go to? Sayesha was good but her dress was so low cut, the front and part of her nipple on the right breast, was showing.

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3118717;
    JLUVS,

What concert did you go to? Sayesha was good but her dress was so low cut, the front and part of her nipple on the right breast, was showing.

Same concert as you I was not in the floor area...but one level up on the left side of the stage. I agree that Syesha's dress left little to the imagination.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 07-08-2008 at 04:44 PM. Reason: adding a word
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I was in section 104, our seats were great, we had a very good angle view. Could've gotten tickets for section 102 if I had bought our tickets a month after they went on sale.

If any of you would like to see videos from the concert just do a search for joelle96 on youtube. I am slowly getting the videos up there.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456